Super Contributor

I am not liking this Pat and Jane

Thing...I like Pat OR Jane.....

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: I am not liking this Pat and Jane

I was watching this afternoon and thinking how much I LIKE Pat and Jane together!

Honored Contributor

I never enjoyed them together, so I haven't been watching much in the new format.  I must say, I really don't care for the new "casual" format, the little I've seen of it.  Won't be checking back.

Honored Contributor

They are ruining this JAI show.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

They are ruining this JAI show.

It's a train wreck to put it mildly.  I like one on one with the vendor. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

2 hosts = trainwreck

Regular Contributor

I agree! The Roberta show last week was horrible! Everyone was talking over each other!
Respected Contributor

This is an awkward way to sell jewelry. The model has her back turned unless she twists around to the camera. I gave it a try and first 60 seconds in Pat was apologizing, Jayne was laughing, and the vendor was trying to present, and not sure what the model was doing. I turned it off.

Valued Contributor

I think the one that should go is the "designer" (yeah right) of JAI jewelry. He and his trips of inspiration.  To design jewelry one doesn't have to travel to distant place, bozo, this guy isn't a jewelry designer, he calls himself a "stylist" and all he does is take pictures of animals and leaves and brings the film back and a real jewelry designer takes a peak of the photos.  What a joke. A jewelry designer, a real one, doesn't need someone who shoots photos to tell him how to design jewelry. They don't need a photo, they are a designer.  The vendor is so irritating and overbearing.  Can't stomach him

Esteemed Contributor

Jayne Brown or Jane Treacy?