Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  I am loving it.  I am also seeing new things.  If they are showing one thing on one station that your not interested, in you have another choice.  

I made the comment about the hosts in my first statement, but there really is only one or two I cannot handle, and only because they talk so fast.  BUT there are vendors that do the same thing.    

If there is something on I like I will watch.  I think this will help sales at Q a lot.  

Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

But what am I to do if I don't care for either of those?  Is there yet a third choice???

Woman LOL

NOt sure but I did hear rumors about their being channels that carry the news, sports, history, classic movies, home improvement, cooking, shows from Britain and a host of other things to watch besides QVC.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, but I have zero interest in QVC2.  I still have QVC running in the background while I'm working here (on the computer).... mainly because I don't have to concentrate on anything on air.  Maybe that's why the hosts will suddenly make a noisy intake of breath (showing surprise!) or do something that catches the attention, but even that is old to me now.  I watch, sometimes I buy but mostly it's just background noise where I don't have to concentrate on a plot.  I still enjoy QVC but just not interested in another Q channel..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio. Is there a Q2 program guide indicating which shoes are pre-recorded? My DVR only records 2 shows at a time & will knock out a 3rd. I'd hate to have a show that's in my regular line ups (like on BRAVO) not record & then find out a re-run on Q2 took its place.

Esteemed Contributor

The Q needs many many new products not just new channels to show old stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I am enjoying Q2 as well. A perfect example would be this morning I watched AM Style with Gabrielle. Being on the West Coast this time frame is much more viewer friendly for us that live on the Left Coast. (smile)

Respected Contributor

I like it. Gives me a choice.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I like the idea of having the 2nd TSV too.  It's called the "Big Deal" on QVC2 -- today's is a Joan Rivers pleated blouse. 

Beauty IQ has what they call The Steal of the Day. Good thinking there. I'm watching Edward Bess right now. He's good; I love his stuff, but wow, expensive.

Honored Contributor

My cable co. doesn't carry Q2 in HD so picture distorted and annoying to watch. Changing settings for that channel messes up others. Since not much I watch on original Q, I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

My cable co. doesn't carry Q2 in HD so picture distorted and annoying to watch. Changing settings for that channel messes up others. Since not much I watch on original Q, I'll pass.

@ShanusYes!! I have it on now and it is distorted, not HD and everyone looks 20 pounds thinner. I tried changing the setting to zoom but it doesn't work...