Contributor

I am having trouble getting on the QVC app. on my Kindle today. Is anyone else having problems?

Honored Contributor

Re: I am having trouble getting on the QVC app. on my Kindle today. Is anyone else having problems?

I used the Q app about 5 minutes when it first cam out, decided it made everything more difficult, uninstalled it, and have lived happily ever after by just entering through the Internet. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: I am having trouble getting on the QVC app. on my Kindle today. Is anyone else having problems?

Not today, but every now and then it takes a few extra tries to get there.

One thing I've noticed is I'll be typing a response and suddenly the whole thing will disappear!  Just disappear!

I've seen a few others comment that this has happened to them too.  It only happens to me on QVC forum, nowhere else.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66. Thought it was just me. I have been having problems all afternoon. I don't use the app.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate I've seen a few people post here that they've had their posts (while typing), just disappear!

It happened to me earlier.  I know I go on and on but I see it as a sign that it wasn't meant to post and just move on.  Ha! It is frustrating though.