Contributor

I am getting SO frustrated with CS, called 3 times and get told different each time!

This post is more for QVC than other posters, but I am so frustrated I just had to try since they have called me before about something I posted...QVC still has my money and I have not been told I will be getting my exchange.

I have always loved QVC CS but now I'm just getting turned off. This was a simple exchange but after 2 reps misunderstood now it is confusing.

I bought the Clark's Ankle Zip boots TSV a while ago...sent them back for a size exchange. Saw online they did not have the size I requested anymore so I called back and a nice woman sent a message to warehouse to change what my exchange size would be.

Well online I noticed once again that they ran out of what I requested...so called back to change back to a 7.5 Grey W. This rep said no I can't notify the warehouse... we have to do an entire refund and you have to reorder and give you the same price with easy pay. But after she did it, she told me it was a Visa, the one I don't use anymore.

She reversed one refund and couldn't do the second. Still with me?

So now I have been refunded one easy pay, but QVC still has my money for the second (there are 3 altogether). And I have no clue if I am being sent my exchange or not.

I said, okay. If you can't do anything else just KEEP my one easy-pay the Q already has and apply it to my exchange as the first payment, and I'll pay the other two easy pays as usual. After some insisting on my part, she finally said she contacted corporate and said I would get my exchange. Good.

THEN I get an email (bc i was checking progress) saying that "sorry we can't reverse the refund. You have to reorder." Nothing about what corporate did, or my money Q still has...OR my original promise of easy pay.

Okay, QVC. I do NOT want a reversed refund! I need an exchange and the payment I was not refunded applied to it...as my first easy-pay because I was promised the same price and payment plan!

Please, someone higher-up on Q see this and help me out! Only the first rep understood what I needed and the others all think I want my money back. Please help with my exchange!

All I want is my exchange to go through with the original easy pay/pricing and my payment you still have applied to it! This is what I was promised {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Item #A64475, need 7.5 Grey W