Honored Contributor

Yes - very happy to be here! This is a great place to exchange ideas and information and commiserate!  If you're unsure of whether to order a product, usually someone has good feedback.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I too am thankful this forum is still up and running!  I was certain that the Q was going to do away with it.  I am so very glad that I was wrong and that it is still open and active!

I do check in at the pro board forum from time to time, but I do not post there very often.  
I am glad that we have it too, just in case.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I'm glad this board has remained opened.  I enjoy coming here and being part of ProBoards as well.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Thank you! We appreciate this board!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

I'm glad the Q forum is still open, but I don't trust that it's permanent so I'm glad to be a member of the Proboards as well.  I still believe this board will shut down one day for good.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I'm glad the Q forum is still open, but I don't trust that it's permanent so I'm glad to be a member of the Proboards as well.  I still believe this board will shut down one day for good.

With the constant complaining and put down of hosts, I would not be surprised to see this forum closed for good. The same people continue to watch programming hosted by people that they dislike, and run here to pick them apart. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

This community is a wonderful place to come to each day. I have made friends here, and the ability to read, and share is invaluable for me. 

Respected Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

With the constant complaining and put down of hosts, I would not be surprised to see this forum closed for good. The same people continue to watch programming hosted by people that they dislike, and run here to pick them apart. 

I couldn't agree more, especially how some run here as you say to pick apart every little thing a host says or does, and getting mean with nasty comments regarding how they look, dress, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: I am Grateful!

[ Edited ]

Yes, these Forums are TERRIFIC!!!!  Mostly you get to connect with some very nice people to chat with....

Love talking to my fellow NFL Buddies, and always learn something new in the Electronic Category....There's the wonderful Mama Wick Photos to brighten up each day and put a smile on your face! And you can find out whats going on in all parts of the US at the grocery stores, whats going on with deliveries or recommendations and suggestions on all kinds of products and info on the TSV and financial results for Qurate are even posted..There's Holiday fun, discussions on different decorating styles and reviews and info on TV shows and movies....a variety and a little bit of everything! 

My only gripe about the other board is the restriction on space allowed regarding photos/graphics etc...But I am so very thankful to have a place to continue to chat with my Forum friends in the event this gets closed....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”