Esteemed Contributor

Close to 6 months ago we all thought the Forums would be closed.  I am grateful that Q left them open.   I personally find most people here very nice and helpful in a lot of cases.  People come together to grieve, complain, wish each other Happy Holidays, etc.  Yes, there might be a few that are a pain like anywhere else, but far more good then bad.

The Mods are the best at helping us.  People post the TSV's.  If you ask a question about a product and someone has it, they give you advice on it.  All in all this is a great group of Women and some men that have become sort of Family.  

I am grateful to QVC for leaving these Forums open.  

Respected Contributor

I second that. This site helped with getting the exterior of our home upgraded. I would never have used the products that our contractor suggested without others here telling me he was correct.

I do not want to overlook the Social Team. They resolved my major issue quickly and professionally. Closing this site and losing them would have been a huge loss.

I have already encouraged fellow posters to consider tomorrow's TSV, the DynaTrap. We are very pleased with ours. My husband may order another. I wonder how many products are ordered because of postings made here.

Esteemed Contributor

@On It wrote:

I second that. This site helped with getting the exterior of our home upgraded. I would never have used the products that our contractor suggested without others here telling me he was correct.

I do not want to overlook the Social Team. They resolved my major issue quickly and professionally. Closing this site and losing them would have been a huge loss.

I have already encouraged fellow posters to consider tomorrow's TSV, the DynaTrap. We are very pleased with ours. My husband may order another. I wonder how many products are ordered because of postings made here.

@On It   I Know I have bought things others have recommended.

Super Contributor

@BalletBabe 

Well said and I agree! The forum is a great resource for information about all subjects on the forum list and more. I especially enjoy the Fashion Forum and I have made some favorite clothing puchases that were recommended there. I look forward to seeing the latest pictures that are posted in that thread. Those are some genuinely nice women! During the last couple of years this has been a (mostly) kind and comforting place to pass the time. 
Thanks for this post! I'm retired retail and I know this will be shared with the management team. Of course it will, it's an upper.

I am also grateful to QVC for leaving these forums open.

Esteemed Contributor

I anticipate these forums daily and as others have said often find items from QVC that are suggested here that I've missed. 
   There are many pleasant sites here and it takes my mind away from the news and is relaxing, I've made friends here even if only online. 
    Thank you QVC!   😃

Honored Contributor

Totally agree with you @BalletBabe . There is far more good on this board than ever before. The alternate option that so many joined when we heard of the shut down has about one hundred members a day participating. In fact, I think the person who started it stopped participating a month later (if someone says I am wrong about that, I'll come back and delete this part). This board is great - we celebrate good things and rally around those who are hurting.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy visiting here thru out the day. I don't have much contact with anyone thru the week, so it's nice to be able to get together with everyone here.

Esteemed Contributor

I wholeheartedly agree! Bravo to all  

Trusted Contributor
@BalletBabe
Thank you for such a lovely and grateful post...I agree with you 100 percent.
The moderators and ALL OF US know which posters are to be avoided; the rest of the people here are thoughtful and genuinely helpful.
Thank YOU again for your grateful post.
Honored Contributor

I like this forum, too.  When the other one was created I participated, but then decided one is enough & I prefer to post on the boards where I shop as well.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.