Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac.  Favor, please make your font larger.  It is so tiny I cannot read your posts. 

Super Contributor

Rick is not a favorite of mine. He gets very excited and tends to oversell so I prefer not to watch him.

Frequent Contributor

Rick is great! I remember when he was almost always the host to kick off the TSV at midnight with his high spirited personality. Also, once during a Jeanne Bice Quacker Factory show, Jeanne was talking away, as she loved to do. She was discussing how men are like roosters. Just then she spotted Rick passing through the studio. Jeanne exclaimed, "Now there goes a rooster... RickDomeier!!" It was so cute. He seems like a great guy!

Respected Contributor

@QVCJH wrote:

Rick is not a favorite of mine. He gets very excited and tends to oversell so I prefer not to watch him.

I agree.  Can't stand to watch or listen to him for several reasons. A channel changer for sure for me.

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ   I neither like nor dislike Qvc hosts, since most of my ordering is done online.  Just want to comment, that I’m happy you have a favorite and that you’ve posted something positive, since we don’t often see that here. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Rick too. I find him very watchable, and he always makes me laugh.

He brings up good points about the item, not just describing it to a potential buyer, but things a person would question or notice while actually using the item.

New Contributor

Love watching Rick Domeier back on daytime and early evening!  He is fun to watch, asks good questions of the representatives, good energy, up lifting and positive. Hope he stays with this time shift! 

Trusted Contributor

He has a good sense of humour but I certainly don't adore him.  

Valued Contributor
Rick is a hoot! I think he is adorable. He and Pat are my favorite hosts.
Frequent Contributor

@QVCJH wrote:

Yes, he makes my head spin.  Can't watch him.  Over the top.