Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
If Antonella's name is in a thread, people get mad.
If Antonella's name is not in a thread, people get mad.
I'm not trying to be snarky. I just don't get it. If I open a thread that I don't care for, I just close it & move on.🤷‍♀️

If the topic is Antonella that name should be in the thread title....  I think it just shows consideration of other people's time to indicate what a thread is about... If the title is clear and if its a topic Im not interested in then I can just skip it--Easy Peasey. I shouldnt have to open a thread and read a post to determine whether its a thread Im interested in it's just a waste of my time .... to me somethings fishy if you have to hide a topic with a vague title and those seem to be the threads that get deleted ....JMHO..

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

This thread is an excellent example of one which could use a bit more exposition in the title.   If I knew what it was about,  I would not have opened it.  I wonder about many, many things, but not this.

@Johnnyeager 

ITA!!! Dont like the vague titles either---not only this example, but found some using them to post prohibited political stuff too....I think the entire community would benefit with more specific titles, and look to see if a thread is already out there on a topic before posting their thread...

JMHO but I think threads about current/former hosts and now vendors (Nick Chavez) health issues, and also threads about Covid and vaccines should be restricted to just the WELLNESS category.....  I sent an email with this suggestion....Too many duplicate threads on the same topic. And yes many are concerned about Nick, Antonella, and I personally wish them both the best, but all these duplicate threads are getting out of control and now are flowing into several different topic categories now from Beauty, Community Chat, Q Talk, even the Kitchen....Woman Frustrated

@Spurt  Yes, it's totally out of control. Posters trying to sneak anything in they can. The Antonella threads get poofed that's why the vague title. Have you seen some of the ones running 'private' threads with the same group of posters posting every day? Some of those get all their political remarks in as no one reads them except the group that post there. 

I find the "private" threads on a public board quite strange.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Please forgive my ignorance, but what are the "private threads"  on these boards?

Trusted Contributor
@Spurt

But you've spent more time writing about this than it would've taken you to open & close thread.🤷‍♀️
Trusted Contributor
@KKJ

I don't know what the "private threads" are either.
Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Please forgive my ignorance, but what are the "private threads"  on these boards?

@KKJ  The long threads that go on with the same group of posters. I don't know what else to call them. They aren't really private anyone can post but each has the same group of people. Look for yourself.

Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
@Spurt

But you've spent more time writing about this than it would've taken you to open & close thread.🤷‍♀️

@bobby5 

I took the time in writing just to let you know how many of us think and feel about this issue in the hopes you can understand our side of it.... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@KKJ   Now this is just a guess on my part but possibly the one about "what are you wearing today" or the one with Sandy Sparkles and Lindsays Grandma.     They aren't necessarily private but the same few do post on them... Again just a guess on my part.

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@KKJ   Now this is just a guess on my part but possibly the one about "what are you wearing today" or the one with Sandy Sparkles and Lindsays Grandma.     They aren't necessarily private but the same few do post on them... Again just a guess on my part.

@Junebug54  Yes. Many like that and a new one is sometimes started every month. What did you have for dinner tonight, Postive thoughts, The back fence, and many more. 

Trusted Contributor
@Spurt

Agree to disagree👍