Super Contributor

I was wondering if anyone has an update on her? Since I haven't read how she is doing I am concerned of how things are going. There are so many of us that are very concerned & especially anything this serious. Please keep us updated.

Esteemed Contributor

On FB, she's only shared one thing and it wasn't an update about her health.

Valued Contributor

Waiting for test results is very difficult especially with so much at stake. I remember from the mammogram when the tech told me to expect a call back from the breast center, the waiting for results had begun. Little did I know that would be my life through ultrasounds, 2 needle biopsies, 4 mri guided biopsies, an infection from one of the biopsies, surgery and oncotype testing.I learned to take one day at a time and one test at a time. After treatment was over I wound up very ill in the hospital for a week. More tests which never verified what my illness was. I was told I caught a virus and after my cancer treatment my immune system was compromised and my body struggled to fight it. I am much stronger person for having experienced that year of my life and Antonella will too.

Trusted Contributor
@embgm

Wow you went thru a lot! I hope you're doing well now. It sounds like you are.😊
Trusted Contributor
Antonella posted that she has an appt April 7th to find out her oncotype results. She's hoping for no chemo...just radiation.
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

This thread is an excellent example of one which could use a bit more exposition in the title.   If I knew what it was about,  I would not have opened it.  I wonder about many, many things, but not this.

@Johnnyeager 

ITA!!! Dont like the vague titles either---not only this example, but found some using them to post prohibited political stuff too....I think the entire community would benefit with more specific titles, and look to see if a thread is already out there on a topic before posting their thread...

JMHO but I think threads about current/former hosts and now vendors (Nick Chavez) health issues, and also threads about Covid and vaccines should be restricted to just the WELLNESS category.....  I sent an email with this suggestion....Too many duplicate threads on the same topic. And yes many are concerned about Nick, Antonella, and I personally wish them both the best, but all these duplicate threads are getting out of control and now are flowing into several different topic categories now from Beauty, Community Chat, Q Talk, even the Kitchen....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

This thread is an excellent example of one which could use a bit more exposition in the title.   If I knew what it was about,  I would not have opened it.  I wonder about many, many things, but not this.

@Johnnyeager 

ITA!!! Dont like the vague titles either---not only this example, but found some using them to post prohibited political stuff too....I think the entire community would benefit with more specific titles, and look to see if a thread is already out there on a topic before posting their thread...

JMHO but I think threads about current/former hosts and now vendors (Nick Chavez) health issues, and also threads about Covid and vaccines should be restricted to just the WELLNESS category.....  I sent an email with this suggestion....Too many duplicate threads on the same topic. And yes many are concerned about Nick, Antonella, and I personally wish them both the best, but all these duplicate threads are getting out of control and now are flowing into several different topic categories now from Beauty, Community Chat, Q Talk, even the Kitchen....Woman Frustrated

@Spurt  Yes, it's totally out of control. Posters trying to sneak anything in they can. The Antonella threads get poofed that's why the vague title. Have you seen some of the ones running 'private' threads with the same group of posters posting every day? Some of those get all their political remarks in as no one reads them except the group that post there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
Sorry about that @Johnnyeager

I kinda just wanted to talk about this from a medical standpoint. I went thru this same thing 4 years ago & waiting for results is the worst. But more importantly, I'm the type of person who gets a diagnosis & immediately I have myself dead & buried. If A gets over this last hurdle, it'll be a lesson to me that things can seem really dire, but if you're patient, they just may work out okay. I should've put this in the wellness forum.

I hope you are doing great now, @bobby5

I've never had cancer, but I'm like you. I've had myself dead and buried so time with other health issues. We must have 9 lives, huh? 

Trusted Contributor
If Antonella's name is in a thread, people get mad.
If Antonella's name is not in a thread, people get mad.
I'm not trying to be snarky. I just don't get it. If I open a thread that I don't care for, I just close it & move on.🤷‍♀️
Respected Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
If Antonella's name is in a thread, people get mad.
If Antonella's name is not in a thread, people get mad.
I'm not trying to be snarky. I just don't get it. If I open a thread that I don't care for, I just close it & move on.
My opinion is that the title should reflect the subject matter. If people get mad, that's their problem, not yours.
“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky