Respected Contributor

I think the information about integrating warehouses should be where everyone can see it. Not just buried with a bunch of postings on a message board.

Honored Contributor

The solution for you is clear...shop with Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

I think the information about integrating warehouses should be where everyone can see it. Not just buried with a bunch of postings on a message board.

@ Montana  I agree.

Honored Contributor

It appears it depends on the originating warehouse.  I placed an order on May 11 that was shipped 2 days later on the 13 from North Carolina.  I expect to get it this Friday, May 17.  The EDD on it was 10 days, May 21.  That's the longest EDD I've seen under normal circumstances.  

Previous orders from NC were processed and shipped in a normal time frame, but took longer to get to me than those from warehouses in Pennsylvania that I received in a few days.  I read there are major changes (purchase/rental of much larger warehouse facilities located in Lancaster, PA.

Recently, one of my packages came from Florida, another California...both in process for 8 days and shipping transit time was longer going to the Northeast.

What to do?  Complaining doesn't seem to be helping.  So, take the chance our packages will come from a functioning warehouse, we wait it out if they don't, or shop at another retailer.  

Trusted Contributor

All businesses are run differently.  Why wonder.  Just order thru Amazon if you're happier with their shipping.

Valued Contributor

@alliswell I've never had much of a problem with the shipping until lately.  It is very slow, in fact my sets of Home Reflections are still not here. And I just had a bad experience with making my online payment with Q card and Synchrony Bank.   Notification was on May 10 and payment due  6-3.  I couldn't log in the whole w/e and when I called last night , I was hit with a $35.00 late fee.  Huh????  I pitched a fit and was refunded the late fee, but this has really soured me on what's happening at QVC.  CS said they have had some billing issues and she was very nice, but since I owed them nothing as I hadn't purchased anything since January, I was stumped by the late fee.I agree, QVC has some bigtime problems.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Honored Contributor

OP, we’re all wondering what’s going on with this. ❓❓❓

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@alliswell 

QVC is modernizing and integrating it's warehouses with HSN's.  

I find it odd to be getting this information from a poster instead of QVC.

@ Montana 

A QVC moderator said warehouses are being modernized.  If you look elsewhere on the internet you'll find out about what is being done with QVC's and HSN's warehouses.  They are integrating both to speed up processing and shipping...also it was said...so that packages from both can be shipped together. 

I've been saying this and none of the moderators have corrected me.  If I have been wrong, now is the time for them to correct me and give the real reason for slow processing and shipping.  

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee , I did not mean that your information was incorrect. My problem is with QVC, not you.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana 

ITA with you.

It would have been Good customer service & PR to have let customers know AHEAD of time that there might be shipping delays.

Apparently neither of those is a concern for the Q, or else they missed

Marketing 101 which is the only marketing course I took, but even I got that.

Dumb, just dumb to allow customers to fume and question and find it out on their own AFTER the 

shark jumped.

SMH

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras