Honored Contributor

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE.........

clothing programs with mix and matching of the clothes in the collection.  It would probably be helpful to women knowing what they can put together and what colors go together nicely and the host and vendor may have fun doing it.  How about you?  What would you like to see?  Cat Very HappyHeart  I know they do it a little bit of matching but not enough for me.  I want to be entertained when I am spending my money.  lol

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: I WOULD LIKE TO SEE.........

I would like to see "Made In America" programming. Clothes, shoes, toys, etc. We still do some manufacturing here. Mega companies, like the Q, could source them and bring them to their viewers. They could also insist some of their popular vendors stop outsourcing and bring jobs back home. LuLu
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   I think many, if not most, of the shows already attempt to do that.  Carolyn surely does it in D & C shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Reasonable pricing, quality products, free shipping, loyalty to employees and customers.

Honored Contributor

I need to add, ladies, that the Q needs some new vendors.  The same ones week and week gets old.  C Wonder was a great line and it's gone.  I liked some things by Rachel Zoe and she is gone.    The Q should try to get in JJill which covers petite, misses and women so it covers all bases.  All I know is we need something new and fresh.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I would like to see.......more emphasis on the product and less on the personal lives of the host. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I would like to see.......more emphasis on the product and less on the personal lives of the host. 

@San Antonio Gal: I couldn't agree more! It's a turn off when hosts mention their family or personal business all of the time.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It’s obvious most of us tune in for different reasons.

There was a time when my TV had one station QVC. But so many changes and host personalities through the years caused me to no longer turn it on UNLESS I’m watching a particular product.

Thank goodness for the iPad.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

clothing programs with mix and matching of the clothes in the collection.  It would probably be helpful to women knowing what they can put together and what colors go together nicely and the host and vendor may have fun doing it.  How about you?  What would you like to see?  Cat Very HappyHeart  I know they do it a little bit of matching but not enough for me.  I want to be entertained when I am spending my money.  lol

@Katcat1  Some of the lines like Denim & Co. and the TSV today has a matching top. SG and Linea seem to have matching pieces. For the most part, I enjoy wearing/purchasing separates that work with pieces already in my wardrobe. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@San Antonio GalI’ve noticed this “trend” to get personal, ask questions about preferences re: FB during the show, putting microphones on models so they can give their comments/opinions, as well. It’s all an effort to be “friends”, trust the hosts and purchase more product.