Honored Contributor

I wish the Q would send out fashion items to various sized women... get their feedback, and then present them either on air or allow those who received samples to leave feedback.  Just think ... I would know how the item fared in styling on a petite person.

We would need to understand the manner in which the Q got the information prior to being presented.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I think that is a great idea! They may have trouble getting the clothes back though unless they had to pay for the samples which would not be popular. Maybe someone can think of a way it would work! 

Honored Contributor

@Goldenmoher  I agree!  Maybe they can think of a way... they sell so MUCH... perhaps they would sell MORE if they could find a way!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I can't see that being any different then the reviews that we see now....how do we know the sampler person will be truthful...then maybe what that person feels about the item would be totally different then one of us would feel about the products fit...

See what I mean.....same as the reviews out there now...

Contributor

Personally, I especially appreciate when I see size L models.  Mostly because {cough} I'm not a size small.  It gives me a more accurate representation of what the clothes will look like on me.  

Regular Contributor

Loves,

Yes, the Q must change their M.O. for selling apparel.   I returned 3 out of 4 clothing items recently just in one brand.   ALL I ASK is that the host, designer, and even the models tell us:

1. What size they are wearing (some of us can relate to 1 or 2 models for sizing)?

2. Is it smaller or larger than usual (in a top, sweater, pant)?

3. Is the waistband -or- sleeve fitting normal?

Respected Contributor

I so agree please tell,us what sizes models are wearing especially when they are numerical sizes this does help a lot.  I would have thought this would be a must for all hosts to tell us when they are selling clothes so many do not.

I know we have click on guide but sometimes these are totally different each time and I wonder then do I buy  my regular size or not - e.g. Lisa Rinna clothes always have larger measurements but I am never sure what size do I go with my reg. Q size or what? and on her shows they NEVER tell us sizes being worn.

Trusted Contributor

I wished the hosts would take the time to give measurements ,for every size, instead of telling me how to wear something, or why I should buy it. 

After the hosts have given all the pertinent details, about the garment, then they can talk about the inconsequential things.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

Hi loves...great idea which could be implemented in a number of clever ways.  Remote camera or skype-type interview as part of the presentation with actual customer or three (various sizes) wearing the garment. 

Or, along the lines of what you mentioned, maybe a dedicated place on the forum for "test customer" feedback prior to the first airing of a garment.

I saw a show once (back when LaLisa left) with PJD and JB where they were projecting FB (I think?  Twitter?  Blog?) comments and pics, but the camera never zoomed in on the picture so didn't help at all.  And my bet is that the comments were cherry picked.

Lori Feldheimer (sp?), the HSN vender for Hot in Hollywood, did something similar a few times a while back...an actual customer was given a garment prior to first airing, was interviewed live via telephone, and a pic was shown of her wearing the garment.  I thot it was a pretty good idea, but I only saw it a few times and with Lori/HIH only.

Sadly, I doubt Q is interested in going too far helping their customers with the dreadful sizing problems many have had as evidenced by the forums (yes, I know, a small sampling). 

If they wanted to do anything about it, they could do several easy things (a few already mentioned in this thread) immediately and with no cost or trouble at all to them.

The question, for me, became "why doesn't the Q give their customer specific, useful sizing info and visuals?"

Why do y'all think that is?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Goldenmoher wrote:

I think that is a great idea! They may have trouble getting the clothes back though unless they had to pay for the samples which would not be popular. Maybe someone can think of a way it would work! 

The Q could easily get women to preview the clothes at home and critique the fashions via a standard form almost like the reviews online. They could include a free return label with the fashions. I think it might help with curbing all the returns they get, I just sent back the LOGO TSV and that was in a petite size, it just wasn't flattering on a petite.