Esteemed Contributor

Oh my goodness they are so cute!   I want one!  Sandra has the most beautiful skin!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   I've seen baby pygmy goats that were so cute they looked like stuffed animals.  I've always wanted a couple since I first saw them years ago.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: I WANT TO BUY A GOAT !!

[ Edited ]

Goats, baby goats and grown up goats, are very very cute. They are somewhat noisy and can be destructive, certainly voracious.  Uh, also somewhat smelly. All that and still cute!  They need vet care beyond what cats or dogs might need because they are livestock, not domesticated animals for pets. You don't want to live with one, but they are endearing. I know just how you feel. 

https://www.thesprucepets.com/goats-as-pets-1236834

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe   I've seen baby pygmy goats that were so cute they looked like stuffed animals.  I've always wanted a couple since I first saw them years ago.

@Kachina624 @gizmogal   Our neighbors had a goat that they kept outside years ago.  My son would stop everyday after school and play with it.  When that goat dies he was heart broken. I agree not a animal you want in your house but man they are precious.  Watching them playing on the steps was so cute!   

I had some time today to watch and I am glad I turned it on because tonight I won't be watching Q.  

Honored Contributor

If you want an animal that is naturally distructive, can get out of almost any enclosure, will butt you and try to knock you down, and you can smell a block away, then YOU want a GOAT!  Maybe 2 of them!  

Honored Contributor

When Beekman was on SHQ I saw one of them pee all over host Erin Newburg, so the hosts holding them are taking a big chance!!

Trusted Contributor

There are goats in rescue.   Get a male as they are "useless" and unwanted by those who milk goats.   

BTW what does Beekman do with the male baby goats they breed?   I shutter to think!!!!!

Respected Contributor

i wonder if they draw straws to see who has to clean up the set

poo and pee all over the place

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Super Contributor

@Sooner Yes they stink and are a pain in the back side but they are kinda cute!

Honored Contributor

@chessielady wrote:

@Sooner Yes they stink and are a pain in the back side but they are kinda cute!

@chessielady Sorry, but I don't see it! Woman Frustrated