Respected Contributor

Shawn and I couldn't be happier for her, but I sure miss her presentations.  I know we all have our own favorites, but for me it sure is making a big difference that she's not on lately.

Honored Contributor

I hope mommy hood mellows her so she wears something not black and her clothing and make up won't be so goth.  I think she'll be a happier person and maybe her persona will reflect that.   I loved that big grin in the picture that was posted. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I hope mommy hood mellows her so she wears something not black and her clothing and make up won't be so goth.  I think she'll be a happier person and maybe her persona will reflect that.   I loved that big grin in the picture that was posted. 

I don't know if you watch QVC a lot but she really does not wear black all the time.  Either way, I just like her personality -- I don't judge the clothing she chooses.  I loved the grin also. 

Ugh, I just thought of something.  What if she never comes back and chooses to be a full-time stay at home Mom.  Oh-no!

Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know if you watch QVC a lot but she really does not wear black all the time.  Either way, I just like her personality -- I don't judge the clothing she chooses.  I loved the grin also. 

Ugh, I just thought of something.  What if she never comes back and chooses to be a full-time stay at home Mom.  Oh-no!

@makena- I have the feeling Shawn won't be back.  Many career women who had a tough time conceiving opt to be full time moms.  I think being older, her husband, is well established and Shawn probably had a good salary.  They are probably are ok financially.  Time will tell. 

Esteemed Contributor

This could be a double blessing.

QVC Customer Care
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Regular Contributor

Whether you like Shawn or not, she longed for a child for so long, and I'm happy for her that her dreams have come true.

Honored Contributor

Some of the comments here and elsewhere flabbergast me. I can't imagine such mindsets.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I am happy she and her husband have their new addition, babies are such a blessing.  As far as the mellow to take effect I am still waiting for that to happen to Madonna and her clothing ect......... @Kachina624

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."