Trusted Contributor

I Purchased This From Valerie's Show Yesterday

I've been looking and looking for white pre-assembled furniture for our 4-season room with not much luck over the past several months.

I was going to bed last night and turned on QVC for a few minutes and there is was - exactly what I've been looking for.  Ordered two - will place one on each side of the patio doors.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Purchased This From Valerie's Show Yesterday

It's very nice, sometimes QVC surprises.  Not being overly deep they will look great,  Enjoy them

Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop   that is nice!  Glad you found what you wanted.  We looked and looked for a certain piece for a pantry cabinet.  Needed a certain width.  Looked and looked then finally found it.  Love it!

Enjoy!   

Esteemed Contributor

I was admiring that cabinet also, @BunSnoop.  
Hope you love them when they arrive. 
I have seen similar accent cabinets at local furniture stores. The prices are usually similar to Valerie's, sometimes more, sometimes less. 
Many years ago I ordered two different cabinets/chests from Valerie's line and both were very nice and arrived undamaged. Good luck!

Contributor

I have one (or a previous version) and I love mine!  This looks just as beautiful...enjoy it!

Trusted Contributor

@BunSnoop    Once you get them come back and let us know how you like them in person.  I saw it presented last night and thought it was a nice piece of furniture.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much @BunSnoop, I’ve been looking for a thin table to place in the dining room. I want it for my wedding China. I didn’t want it displayed but wanted something nice since it was a gift from my Father.