Contributor

I miss seeing Judith Ripka, Joel Schecter and Louis Dell'Olio.  Their replacements are okay but it's just not the same without them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I MISS SOME OF THE VENDORS

@Scorpio2 wrote:

I miss seeing Judith Ripka, Joel Schecter and Louis Dell'Olio.  Their replacements are okay but it's just not the same without them.

@Scorpio2    ... I agree but, unfortunately it will never be the same 😪😪😪

Contributor

Yes, you are right.  Sad! 

Super Contributor

Is Bob Mackie gone ?

Honored Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady wrote:

Is Bob Mackie gone ?

@Still Stylish Lady. No I saw him on just te other night (by zoom or whatever) for a clearance show.

Respected Contributor

I remember Michael Maron and Mojave Magic cosmetics.  More recent ones I miss are Kristofer Buckle and Edward Bess.  EB had that incredible long mane of hair.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I remember Michael Maron and Mojave Magic cosmetics.  More recent ones I miss are Kristofer Buckle and Edward Bess.  EB had that incredible long mane of hair.

@KKJ   I also liked Eve Pearl.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure why they bothered to acquire MAC and vendors. I only remember one or two shows and products now only available online. I don't think colors show precisely on various monitors and unless you know the shades you're looking for, it's difficult to purchase any makeup online. I bet MAC will be gone soon.

Does anyone remember Lipstick Queen and Laura Mercier  who did only two shows and never returned? Bobbi Brown's available online as is Clinique, but no vendors or shows on live....very strange marketing.