Esteemed Contributor

Re: I MISS KATIE MCGEE AND GABRIELLE KERR ON THE MAIN QVC CHANNEL

Gabrielle has gone back to school and received her Esthiethian Degree. You'll now find you on BeautyIQ with great professional advice (and selling products, of course). For the first time, I'm even watching that channel to see Gabrielle! She's always such a pleasant host. Do I buy? No. She's such an enjoyable host!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

I totally agree. I used to enjoy them together in the morning. I was off yesterday and tried to watch it and it was off.

Janyne was domineering and Pat was spaced out!  It felt strange.

Regular Contributor

I just couldn't watch Monday night..my remote was clicking on other chanels...

Contributor

Jayne is good by herself. Pat needs to go to the overnight shift. Not so interesting to watch.

Where is Gabrielle Kerr? I miss her and definitely not a fan of the newbies. What happened to your old staff.... Jane Brown, Rachael? Why the changes? I went from a daily tv fan to a sometime internet browser.
Regular Contributor

I always have QVC on in the morning when I'm getting ready for work, but definitely miss the previous morning show.  I guess QVC is trying different things out to see what works.

I have to admit, I get Mary Nelson and Katie McGee mixed up.

I haven't seen Gabrielle on.

Esteemed Contributor

Note: This thread was started back in February, so it has some outdated content.

As for Katie and Gabrielle, both are still hosting shows regularly on QVC2. You can catch Gabrielle tonight (8/15) from 9:00 p.m. until midnight ET on Q2; the next appearance for Katie is on Saturday morning (8/17) from 10:00 a.m. until noon ET on Q2.