Honored Contributor

Re: I MISS KATIE MCGEE AND GABRIELLE KERR ON THE MAIN QVC CHANNEL

I don't like Pat and Jayne teamed-up.  Doing a show alone is fine, but not with them together.

Esteemed Contributor

Katie McGee and Gabrielle Kerr are two of my favorite hosts.

I still watch Gabrielle every Saturday AM on QVC2. She's the best QVC host ever! I'll watch her anytime, anyday, any channel.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

I agree with all of you; I miss them so much, as they were always positive, professional, warm and friendly. They were both so good with every vendor they were with.

I thought someone said that Gabrielle stated on air that she was going to be doing other things with QVC.

I know that a host's schedule is difficult, all different days and such changing hours, so maybe with two little children, she is now able to work another QVC job with more normal daily hours. I hope that's it.

And definitely, take the Pat and Jayne show away and bring Gabrielle and Katie back. They have great energy, alone and together.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to agree with many others above............ I loved Gabrielle and Katie on the early morning fashion shows!   Please bring them back!   They are good together, and both are excellent on their own.  They made that morning show fun and enjoyable.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I wondered where Gabrielle was!  Katie M. stepped in when Shawn got sick last week.  She is very good.  Mary Nelson’s voice grates on my nerves.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can't understand why they buried these two popular hosts in lieu of a bunch of newbies.  I miss them both.  Nothing against Mary Nelson, but she's no Gabrielle.

@Kachina624   I like Katie and Gabrielle also.  Mary is a host I cannot watch.  The dragging of the words and everything coming out as a question gets on my nerves.  I will so I can tolerate her for awhile and only one  can't ever watch is JC.   The faces are way too much.  

Respected Contributor

Moved house and now do not Q 2 and miss seeing Katie who is a really good host.  Please rotate hosts put Katie on main Q show and move Pat and Jayne - variety is the spice of life -  Let’s have some Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering why Gabrielle was no longer doing AM Style on Q2.  Thanks for the info that she may have moved into doing a job other than hosting for QVC.  That still leaves me with the disappointment that Katie McGee is sort of dangling in no host land.  Another one who seems to be pushed out in the recent Shuffle is Nancy Hornbeck.  I sure would rather see Nancy or Katie in the early morning slot (4:00am to 7:00am CST) which seem to have been handed over to Cathy Pedrayes and Kristine Zell.  In fact, (IMO) with the exception of only four of the present hosts, I would consider Katie to be an upgrade as the host of the whatever the show.  

Frequent Contributor

i miss them too!

Esteemed Contributor

Garbrielle most certainly is still hosting.  I've seen her.

She has a number of programs scheduled on Q2 and on occasion does Beauty IQ shows.

Just check the program guide; it shows you who is hosting each hour.