Honored Contributor

Re: I MISS JAYNE AND PAT TOGETHER ON AM FASHION SHOWS

'Mumm's the word' re: J and P.  (They are A+ seperately. And I preferred more  color and style info on each item, etc., including seeing the models wearing the items. And dare I say not interested in 'small talk', so to speak.)

G and K are a great team together.

Wishing them well.'All in all' the Q has excellent hosts!  Each one has her/his own special qualities.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I miss them. They did have an incredible chemistry together. Things change. 28 years! Now I'm feeling old. I used to watch them as I was getting ready for work at the office or work from home. I appreciated a mature perspective. They are both good at what they do.

Changes may have occurred because there is now QVC2 and the Q does have to skew towards a younger demographic. It is good to freshen things up. They've earned the right to get a decent time slot. I doubt it's because there was a "falling out."

Because if even if they did have one, they would be professional enough to do the shows anyway. It's not like it's Hollywood, after all. If you're a certain age, where are you going to go if QVC drops you? Hosts do go off and do other things. They tend to be younger. Or they retire. (Most of the hosts are former actors/newscasters/beauty queens. )

Honored Contributor

Jayne Brown filled in for Leah this past Saturday and remarked that the early hour of the morning was a bit of a jolt.  She said she is so happy not to do the early morning shows regularly any longer because she had to wake up at 2am for those early shows.

Jayne and Pat now have better schedules to their liking; they've earned them.

Valued Contributor

So glad to see them change the morning team. I love the "new" team! I got so tired of Pat and Jayne giggling and talking instead of showing the clothes.  I like themboth, but not together!

New Contributor

I am in agreement with your viewers--I like the commeraderie between Pat and Jayne. They are good friends and it is evident.  This is a good thing!

Trusted Contributor

I still miss Pat and Jayne together.  I still tape the show now but I fast forward through it all to see what is on.  Do not enjoy the new show.

Respected Contributor

They probably both got tired of the early morning hours.  I do not think either of them have children that they have to be home for after school.  I am sure the morning shows were great when their kids were growing up.

Honored Contributor

I like it better now, when they host alone.