Honored Contributor

Re: I MISS JAYNE AND PAT TOGETHER ON AM FASHION SHOWS

@Shan113wrote:

I no longer buy. I feel that Katie is too low key for my mornings. That is My taste only. I am not a fan. I prefer Gabriele so instead I don’t watch.

So true! Katie's big deal2 yesterday slow to the point ready to nap.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

If two hosts are showing the same item, the dominant personality usually takes over and the other takes a backseat, which makes one look bossy and the other subservient, I felt like Pat was tagging along rather than holding her own. Every show I watched she would apologize to Jayne for something which weakened the sales message, and there was too much of that going on. I quit watching. When Pat presents without another host she comes across as confident. 

Valued Contributor

I donot miss them together.They seemed to be only interested in ammusing each other,rather than giving product information.I enjoy Katie and Gaberile,they seem more customer orientated!

Trusted Contributor

I miss Jayne and Pat too. I thought they were so good together. 

Occasional Contributor

I so agree with you. I wish they would put them together once in awhile on am fashion.

Honored Contributor

I like them better working alone. 

Honored Contributor

@SunValley  I agree with your comments.  It always seemed to me like Pat was Jayne's assistant.  Just moving the hangers and saying the sizes.  Pat is an excellent host on her own.  I loved it years ago when she did the 18K gold shows.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdeewrote:

@SunValley  I agree with your comments.  It always seemed to me like Pat was Jayne's assistant.  Just moving the hangers and saying the sizes.  Pat is an excellent host on her own.  I loved it years ago when she did the 18K gold shows.

@Daysdee  I agree with this part -- it also seemed to me that Jayne treated Pat as her assistant, and Pat was happy to play that role.  I like them both, but separate hosting is best.  

Occasional Contributor

I really miss Jayne and Pat on Monday and Friday mornings. Please consider putting them back together. I rarely watch anymore during that time slot. 

Valued Contributor

I love the new team! They are lovely, professional, and fun, and they seem to genuinely like one another. I could not take the Pat and Jayne show; so much laughing and silliness and sometimes they forgot to talk about the garment! I do like them both, and they deserve a better schedule after all the years of getting up in the middle of the night.