Honored Contributor

Re: I MISS JAYNE AND PAT TOGETHER ON AM FASHION SHOWS

I like them separate.  They 'shine' more on their own. 

Thinking back, I missed out on several items because I couldn't see the items close-up and/or the camera person didn't go over to the models, who were patiently waiting in the background to be on air. 

Both Pat and Jayne are great hosts.  Articulate, easy to listen to, etc.  Perfect, in every way.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I had heard a rumor in Facebook that they had a falling out. The are two powerful women and sometimes it's tough for two huge personalities to mesh on TV. That's why Pat played so well with " Gee Golly" Dan Hughes in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

When Pat and Jayne appeared together, all prople did was complain about the silliness, meaningless gab and Jayne's inconsiderate treatment of Pat.  People should make up their minds which they want.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Gabrielle and Katey are OK, but I think they're new to the show and will improve.

I think Katey is a lot like Sandra with what can be a monotone voice and boring. Gabrielle has  lot of nuance, so they might compliment each other.

All in all, it could be so much worse! 

Contributor

Love the change to the host on the morning fashion shows.  Breath of fresh air! Jayne, in my opinion, is all about herself!  The constant laughing about everything got to be annoying. Pat does a much better job of hosting alone. 

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I had heard a rumor in Facebook that they had a falling out. The are two powerful women and sometimes it's tough for two huge personalities to mesh on TV. That's why Pat played so well with " Gee Golly" Dan Hughes in my opinion.

So you "heard a rumor on Facebook" and hurried over to post it here.   What a hateful post.  

Frequent Contributor

I no longer buy. I feel that Katie is too low key for my mornings. That is My taste only. I am not a fan. I prefer Gabriele so instead I don’t watch.

Super Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

I would imagine Pat is delighted to be away from that early AM show! Those had to be killer hours Monday through Friday for 28 years. She deserved combat pay while raising her daughter . . . and getting up before the crack of dawn. She has my admiration for holding down such a demanding job, maintaining their home herself, raising Nicole and keeping in constant contact with her parents. Pat deserves to work (and sleep) much better hours! 

LOL!, I seriously doubt being a QVC early hours host was difficult....maybe nurses, policewomen, but not a cushy host job.

New Contributor

I agree Jayne and Pat should be together.

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm missing them now, too.  Sure, they were a little 'corny' sometimes, but I liked it.  Also the clothing selections were better during their shows for the most part.   I rarely watch on Friday mornings anymore..I never missed watching during their run.