Honored Contributor

Re: I MISS JAYNE AND PAT TOGETHER ON AM FASHION SHOWS

I like them together. 

Valued Contributor

I really did not like them together. Too much chit chat for me.I like more information on the products,and not a discussion of whats for breakfast!

Trusted Contributor

I like the changes.  Things get stale and boring after a while.  (I was glad when Pat left the morning show with Dan.)  And Pat and Jayne are much better alone, IMO.  

Trusted Contributor

I miss Pat and Jayne together too.  They handle the show so easily and are both professional ladies.  Their voices are easy on the ears too.  

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

I would imagine Pat is delighted to be away from that early AM show! Those had to be killer hours Monday through Friday for 28 years. She deserved combat pay while raising her daughter . . . and getting up before the crack of dawn. She has my admiration for holding down such a demanding job, maintaining their home herself, raising Nicole and keeping in constant contact with her parents. Pat deserves to work (and sleep) much better hours! 

@BirkiLady, I am in no way disagreeing with your comment but just want to add that there are tons and tons of women who lead such exhausting lives who barely make a pittance. So at least this host was well compensated for her hard work and schedule.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Pat & Jayne are both good hosts, but prefer them separated. I think Pat could work with anyone & be pleasant. Jayne can be somewhat rude, at times. I'm not a huge fan of Gabrielle. 

Katie McGee is THE best host on QVC, & I prefer her alone also. She needs no help at all. 

Trusted Contributor

I do too! I don't watch it much anymore since they're gone, something about the chemistry they share together really made the show much better!

Trusted Contributor

What did Jayne do to Pat? I am curious, thx...

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I really miss the two of them together too! I got ready in the morning while they were on - the other "morning news/talk" shows on other networks were too depressing sometimes. I liked their friendship and easy banter, and they always put a smile on my face to start my day.

Of course I don't know, but I'm assuming their early morning hours had something to do with their family schedule. Now their children are grown or in college, and their time is a little more flexible.

I wish they would put them together more often.

But if not together,  I like watching each of them, and I'll go out of my way to do it sometimes!  Smiley Happy