Frequent Contributor
Never heard much nice about Carolyn till she was gone! I did like her for the most part but I don’t get attached to hosts.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like her new hair at all.  Still looks messy.

Honored Contributor

Re: I MISS CAROLYN GRACIE

[ Edited ]

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

i edited the original post.

so much hate...... people just can't stop twisting stuff.

@TheMemphisVette , Words matter.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I really like Carolyn's new hair. She looks energetic, more alive, younger, and much less frumpy!

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Respected Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=exotic

really?   manoman 

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Super Contributor

Carolyn was fine with me, but some years ago, I stopped watching for hosts. I'll tune in briefly if a product interests me, but almost never watch an entire show. Listening to a 30- minute sales pitch for a tank top, for instance,  gets boring. I may watch Valerie Parr Hill occasionally, but that's about it. 

Super Contributor

@Whispergirl wrote:
Never heard much nice about Carolyn till she was gone! I did like her for the most part but I don’t get attached to hosts.

@Whispergirl I was thinking that as well a few weeks or so ago (never heard all the undying support / fan club till she was gone) 🤔🤔

Respected Contributor

@DooneyGal2 wrote:

@Whispergirl wrote:

@Whispergirl I was thinking that as well a few weeks or so ago (never heard all the undying support / fan club till she was gone) 🤔🤔

@DooneyGal2 i saw positive posts before the layoff and partipated in them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoyed Carolyn as a host and watched her gardening shows.  I do buy from QVC.

She is missed, in my world, but she has moved on and good for her.

(I also wear a "messy bob").  Easy care, easy wear.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Re: I MISS CAROLYN G...RACIE

I never really thought much about the Denim & Co shows with Garolyn.  I thought they were fun to watch (even thought the sqirrel thing got a little ridiculous)  and it seemed like they were friends.  I watched a few minutes of D&C with Gary and Mary Beth....that was hard to watch.  I watch very little anymore.  I do go online and search for products.