Esteemed Contributor

Age actually does have something to do with it. it's the old workers who are not able and are not comfortable with social media. Ergo, the old not doing their job, which is a "new" job description to them.

Contributor

I miss Carolyn and Dan. I think they were treated horribly by the Q and I think they were as shocked as we all were when they were let go.  I think Gary is wonderful but the Denim and Co shows now are blah.  No one and I mean No one can fill Carolyn's shoes. She was go genuine and loved her job. It was very evident.  She was not fake.  The Q has gone in a different direction, one that does not appeal to me. They think they can reach a younger audiance.  Young people do not wear Denim and Co.  They needed a host that the customers buying Denim and Co related to and that was Carolyn. 

Contributor

Re: I MISS CAROLYN GRACIE

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

I think Carolyn is happy and living her best life. 

People must lead pretty lonely and dull lives if they have nothing better to do than follow QVC's hosts social media. Watching someone open a box, seriously? Get out and live. 

Honored Contributor

It takes some kind of self-absorbed arrogance to try to tell others how to live or what they should find interesting.  Plus, to be on a shopping channel social media forum to make such a statement.  That's rich!  If that attitude wasn't so ironically dull and unimaginative, it would be almost humorous.

I'm so glad activities that don't harm a living soul can be enjoyed, or not, by different people and shared or expressed.

By the way, unboxing was not created by the QVC hosts.  Fashion bloggers, stylists, and brand marketers have been unboxing for years to gain interest in items and research new trends.  Those who love fashion and shopping in general know this.  It's a fantastic way to see what's new or to be able to start a comparable search elsewhere.

But why get blinded by consideration and facts?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought we were all allowed to express opinions here. YOU SURE ARE A CLASS ACT. I will continue to share and express as I choose and you can spend your day watching unboxing. I find you to be arrogant, dull, and unimaginative.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN    Did I say you should ever stop posting? Reading is comprehension  Call it a response.

Done, with you.  Going to get that life.

Respected Contributor

I hope this thread last another four months. It's endlessly entertaining.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@RetRN    Did I say you should ever stop posting? Reading is comprehension  Call it a response.

Done, with you.  Going to get that life.

@Caaareful Shopper   Consider the source and don't give it a second thought. Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

On Carolyn's personal facebook page she shared the news that she has something in the works but cannot talk about it yet. She was with Gary when she announced it and said it involved her being on air!   Maybe less hours on air is better than none. She seems to be enjoying her freedom of visiting her parents and family and friends. I'm thinking it has something to do with Denim and Company but who knows?  I really like her a lot and hope whatever comes about for her makes her happy.