Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Did anyone ever solve a problem by ignoring it ?  In my world you have to report problems and do whatever you can ( however little )  to fix your issues.  

@QVCkitty1   I sent a letter awhile ago to corporate, reported it to CS and they supposedly notified the tech dept. So far...nothing!

@Shanus , I was just replying to those who say, " oh well, just ignore it."  Good for you for reporting it.  I send an email from time to time, it makes me feel better. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Did anyone ever solve a problem by ignoring it ?  In my world you have to report problems and do whatever you can ( however little )  to fix your issues.  

@QVCkitty1   I sent a letter awhile ago to corporate, reported it to CS and they supposedly notified the tech dept. So far...nothing!

@Shanus , I was just replying to those who say, " oh well, just ignore it."  Good for you for reporting it.  I send an email from time to time, it makes me feel better. 

@QVCkitty1   No harm done. I knew what you were saying and meant for some that complain and ignore. All good.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1   No harm done. I knew what you were saying and meant for some that complain and ignore. All good.

@Shanus , Thanks for replying, it is so easy to be misunderstood on social media.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Heck, it took me 10 minutes just to get my rather new computer to come on. I feel your pain @Shanus.

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

Heck, it took me 10 minutes just to get my rather new computer to come on. I feel your pain @Shanus.

@happycat   Frustrating, right?

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus, yes indeed!