Honored Contributor

I Like the Turquoise Letters

When I came into the Blogs & Forums, tonight, the board was using turquoise lettering on the post titles. I like it. Much easier on the eyes. This only shows up if you press the header that reads "Blogs & Forums," it isn't visible any other way. I think it would be nice to add different colored headings, each day. Breaks up the monotony, for the eyes.
Contributor

Re: I Like the Turquoise Letters

While the color is super it is difficult on old eyes.

Respected Contributor

I agree.. Too much white space as well.  After 10 minutes or less on this board the eyes are squinting and blurring. They need to use a soft gray color instead of all the white. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Valued Contributor

The turquoise lettering is only on the Forums & Blogs landing page.  It is much nicer, but you can't stay on that page if you want to read the forums.  Since they could format the headers that way on the landing page, they could format the headers in color on all of the forum pages.  I wish they would.  I suggested this a couple of weeks ago on the thread where they were asking for suggestions.  I guess we just have to keep bringing these things up - be a "squeaky wheel" so to speak.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."