Respected Contributor

Re: I HATE CHRISTMAS IN JULY !

Personally and in my opinion, the word 'hate' is such a strong word. If a tv shopping channel hosting a CIJ show/s is that offensive, surely you can find something else to do or watch.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@Qvcjane 

Me too.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind it and I am not sure why it continues to be a topic on here.  It is what it is, happens every year........I'm not buying but I do like to watch VPH shows just for the decor ideas as I've said before.   It's no biggie, soon we'll be on to Halloween, like very soon.

@fairydogmother Your post is funny!   You made a few good points!

Respected Contributor

I noticed last year and this year that Valerie Parr Hill collection and QVC's own 'Kringle' brand of seasonal items appear to be of Dollar Tree quality.   Something has happened with both lines, as I have purchased both and they were unique...no more.

Esteemed Contributor

Never Fear.

HELLO FALL kicks off on August 4th, all day.

Honored Contributor

You may strongly dislike it, but hate is a bit much. Many viewers look forward to it, I don't care for Dyson, mattresses, electronics, LOGO, and other things but I don't hate them.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze I bought a set of VPH faceted candlesticks and they are in no way "dollar store" quality.  They are gorgeous!  Very high quality!  Not everything is "dollar store junk".

Respected Contributor

I have to agree with you @Qvcjane.  When the Christmas season finally arrives, I'm worn out.    

Valued Contributor

Haven't watched one second of any of it.  Garbage.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG,  I'M sure the OP didn't mean anything criminal or dangerous using the word "hate."  I "hate" going to the dentist.  I "hate" paying $5/gal of gas, I "hate" it when people's choice of words are scrutinized 6 ways to Sunday.