Respected Contributor

Re: I HATE CHRISTMAS IN JULY !

@coffee drinker wrote:

OMG,  I'M sure the OP didn't mean anything criminal or dangerous using the word "hate."  I "hate" going to the dentist.  I "hate" paying $5/gal of gas, I "hate" it when people's choice of words are scrutinizing 6 ways to Sunday.    

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. 😬

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I think the all caps is what did it besides the word hate. But I'm very used to it on these boards. 

Trusted Contributor

agree

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette I have those in the 3 piece set with the gold.  Best product she has ever brought to the Q IMHO.   I love them!

Respected Contributor

As was stated on a previous post, if a tv show gets you that upset that you have to post how much you hate it, you have other problems.

Regular Contributor

The gift bags I purchased from Kringle Express were not "cheap"; they were very nice, and a lifesaver! They are so easy to use, especially for those of us with dexterity issues (and those of us who just hate wrapping). Plus, I get at least two uses out of a bag. I take them home with me!

Esteemed Contributor

CIJ would be fine; however, the Q starts CIJ in June and it will continue until ten days before Christmas when they will begin stripping Christmas and begin with Valentine Day.

Valued Contributor

For many years, QVC had an Outlet store at Rehoboth Beach. There was always a huge section of all the CIJ things, and I was really shocked by how cheap looking and junky all of it was. The VPH wreaths  and garlands looked like what I saw in stores like Michaels for about a third of what QVC wanted.  When I think about how incredibly wealthy VPH has become selling that stuff.....well. When CIL begins....now in June!!!.....I know it's time to go weed my garden. Not going to watch, ever. Just my opinion, of course. 

Contributor

I guess there must be many that like it and actually shop it. I can't imagine why. I agree 100%. I turn off all Christmas shows and hate them, too. To me, Christmas shopping in July is just wrong. It really shows how we have turned Christmas into a season of gift gifting.

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

Personally and in my opinion, the word 'hate' is such a strong word. If a tv shopping channel hosting a CIJ show/s is that offensive, surely you can find something else to do or watch.  

That's condescending. You never know why someone hates something so judgment is best left unsaid.