Contributor

Just saying.... I know people like it but I hate it.  It's TOO MUCH for me . 

Trusted Contributor

Re: I HATE CHRISTMAS IN JULY !

@Qvcjane I like some of it but not all of it ... like me just watch what you like as there's lots of choices out there.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Qvcjane wrote:

Just saying.... I know people like it but I hate it.  It's TOO MUCH for me . 

Me too. It's bad enough that they start the holiday pitches in August or September. Talk about sucking the life out of Christmas. No I don't watch on tv or online.  
part of my issue is the utter junk they peddle, as being perfect gifts for everyone.  Sets of cheap flashlights, beauty gift sets that you can break apart into separate gifts. Like any woman receiving these wouldn't know. I was given a bathrobe one Christmas that was a free gift with purchase at Ulta. 🙄 and the toys they offer. Oh brother. I can only imagine kids dreading gramma's annual QVC presents. 

Harmonize the World
Frequent Contributor

HUMBUG

Contributor

I agree, Christmas in July is just a desperate way for merchants to push their products. 

Respected Contributor

things that bother me don't because i don't watch or embrace them

find what you like and watch and embrace that

this could not be easier

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I'm not fond of CIJ either but try to be a good sport about it as I know others love it.  If they just didn't load it with so much cheap-looking plastic junk!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Qvcjane i do not particularly care what you "hate".

There are categories i dont really watch like fashion. But do i HATE it? . Go do something else and quit expecting to watch a shopping channel 24 hours a day 7 days a week. My goodness.

Respected Contributor

I've been underwhelmed, can't say I "hate" it because I rarely watch any segments from beginning to end. I usually just see "items recently on air" and can pick & choose. I do love to watch VPH's shows but even her items haven't caught my eye yet. I'm not sure what I'm reallyh looking for, I'm an older shopper and really don't "need" anything because of my accumulated things. If things go as usual, I'll see things I have to have sometime in November when it's too late to get Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Qvcjane i do not particularly care what you "hate".

There are categories i dont really watch like fashion. But do i HATE it? . Go do something else and quit expecting to watch a shopping channel 24 hours a day 7 days a week. My goodness.

You never know why someone hates something so judgment is best left unspoken.

Funny story. I have hated Christmas for a long time (horrible story).  My mom could never understand but that's because I couldn't talk about it. My attitude changed after she died and I know she did that. I now tolerate Christmas with a smile but I still avoid everything I can. I'd be happy to go from Thanksgiving to New Year's Day. 

For me, the only good things about Christmas are Mass and family getting together.