Trusted Contributor

Re: I Don't Get Lori Goldstein Clothes

This is an old thread started July 2014!  Lori's styles have not changed!  It is a look she likes and so do enough other people so they will probably never change!!  Smiley Wink

Contributor

I actually can't watch when she's on her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.  I did buy two of her blouses, both in black but don's care for the washed out colors and really what is the big deal about them..  Why do they cost so much?

Contributor

What's the diaper look top?

Respected Contributor

I don't care what your shape is, IMO everyone looks plump and fluffy in all that layering and ruffled fabric.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

Ditto

Honored Contributor

To the ladies who don't like the LOGO clothes.  Fine and dandy.  Just don't buy them.  More for me then.   

Why not let the people who like them enjoy them?  What's it to you?

And as for the statements people make about never seeing people wear the clothes. so what?  Who cares what you do or don't see where you live?  I can't think of an argument that's more irrelevant than that one. 

You know what?  I just "don't get" some of you, the same way you "don't get" the LOGO line. 

Frequent Contributor

I dont think anyone is telling other people not to enjoy Lori's clothes. They're simply stating their opinion that they don't like them and don't understand the popularity. I happen to agree. Sometimes i just dont understand Lori when she comes on. She wears layers upon layers that look odd. I dont understand the popularity but would never tell someone not to buy them

Respected Contributor

I guess they appeal to people who want to look different, sort of Bohemian. They don't want to look like Denim & Co. I never know if all that stuff hanging down is part of the garment or something which has been layered to show how the garment can be worn.
Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:
 I never know if all that stuff hanging down is part of the garment or something which has been layered to show how the garment can be worn.

@Another new name Sue You make a great point.  I can tell but I'm sure plenty of people are with you.  And that's not good for selling the garment.  It should be shown - at least at the beginning of the presentation, all on its own by the models wearing it.  If later a model wants to come out with a layer underneath it or a cardigan over it, that's fine to show you options of how to wear it, but it should be shown first on its own for the beginning of the presentation.  Even we LOGO lovers complain over in the subforum, esp. when a plus-sized model is wearing a garment, that it is all covered up with veests or cardigans or whatever, and there's a layer underneath.  You can't really tell if the size fits the model or looks tight because of all the other stuff she's wearing too.   

I wish you'd post your issue in the Suggesitons Forum because I think what you wrote is important for QVC to fix.

New Contributor

The style of her cloths have changed. I have a few items I purchased a few years ago. I can't layer all those items & the weird colors. To me it appears she's on a lot now.