Respected Contributor

Re: I Don't Get Lori Goldstein Clothes

Just my thoughts and opinion...I did mention (IMHO) in the beginning of my post.😁

Respected Contributor

To each his own...

Respected Contributor

Forgot to mention, I am also a plus size woman.

Frequent Contributor

I'm with you.  They look like something from Goodwill.  Sorry Goodwill, your clothes

look better.  

Respected Contributor

Just an observation since I have to agree that these clothes tend to get a bit messy looking and I can't imagine wearing them in the summer all layered like they do,...... why does this post continue to put the old posts first and one has to scroll to find the latest addition?  Seems like an error that might be addressed.....thanks.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Twins Mom, IF you are signed in, go to Preferences and then General. The display option is there, and the default is to display newest posts first. You probably need to update that field.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
New Contributor

I don't either. I ordered a blouse and when I got it and tried it on, It made me look like I had gained 20 lbs!! And it looked fuumpy and disheveled. She claims the "layers" make you look better and cover you but that's so misleading. When her shows come on I ALWAYS change the channel. Very ugly and was sent back that day.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...