Respected Contributor

Re: I Don't Get Lori Goldstein Clothes

I may have already responded to this, but I'll repeat what I said.

I have several LOGO tops and love them. The problem with the shows and Lori's outfits is that they do too much layering. I wear one item at a time and the look and comfort are wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I get them, but I don't buy them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Visitor

3 or more very thin tops of cheap fabric at $40-50 a piece in multiple colors of different lengths in colors that don't go together to make you look like a bag lady. Who wears this stuff?
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/11/2014 di-mc said:

I have several of Lori's tops and really like them. However, I wear one item at a time! Lori goes overboard on the layering and, IMO, ends up looking sloppy.

I would agree with you. If you wore the pieces individually on casual days, I find nothing wrong with her tops. It's when she does all of those ridiculous layers, with non matching colors that it just looks sloppy and tasteless IMO.

Contributor

I dont like the look, especially when she wears all those layers, but a lot of people like her clothes because she always sells out.

Super Contributor

On 7/10/2014 BetteQ said:

Phew! Thought I was the only one that ""didn't get"" her clothes. I think they make everyone look dumpy! It seems that the designer just tries to put as many tops on as she can and none of the colors look right together. Just my humble opinion!

Agreed! Her clothes look like rags to me. I don't understand the fascination at all. And they're so thin you have to wear 2 or 3 pieces so you can't see through it. Good way to make more money!

Contributor

Her clothes are just not my style at all, and I didn't think the models looked good in those clothes either.

Super Contributor

On 7/10/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

All those layers look like a poor, deranged homeless woman who's wearing everything she owns, all at the same time! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I have to agree! Wink

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/24/2014 palmajo said:

All those layers look like a poor, deranged homeless woman who's wearing everything she owns, all at the same time! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I have to agree! Wink

But, the poor deranged homeless women has a reason to dress like that LG does not.

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Matty6 said:
On 8/24/2014 palmajo said:

I have to agree! Wink

But, the poor deranged homeless women has a reason to dress like that LG does not.

LOL ..... good point!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}