Contributor

Re: I Don't Get Lori Goldstein Clothes

I don't care for the soft flirty layers either and they are way too expensive for what they are. The look is somewhat juvenile and reminds me of the 80's. I did purchase two of her more normal sweaters and they both ended up with holes in the most obscure places. Never again.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with most of you. I think the LoGo line is not relaxed or casual! Instead, to me, it just looks baggy and sloppy. I guess there must be enough sales to keep her on week after week.
Esteemed Contributor

Everyone has already said what I would say about LOGO and Lori. I would like to add that I think Jayne Brown is a very attractive woman, especially the way she's doing her hair now. She also has a very nice figure, tall and fairly slender when she's dressed in the right clothes. But when she was on with Lori the other night, I thought oh Jayne, you need to pay attention to what you see in the monitor. She was wearing the cardigan with the long chiffon ruffle, and it made her look so much bigger in the hip area than she actually is. It was not an attractive look for her at all. And when Jill or Jane Treacy put on one of those outfits, it's just all over! I've never understood it and I never will....{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Occasional Contributor

I don't get her clothes either ....... unless you are over 6 ft tall and very, very, slim, I don't think they are very becoming on anyone

Valued Contributor

I have nicer looking items in my ""rag bag""!

Super Contributor

The diaper look came from Lori wearing a men's long tank under her clothes.
Occasional Contributor

Awful.

Occasional Contributor

Hm, My husband says "All she needs in the shopping cart! It looks like she went dumpster diving for her clothes." I sure wouldn't pay big bucks to have a man say that about me!

Esteemed Contributor

Diaper look?

Where would I find this? I have to see.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Frequent Contributor

Oh my goodness! I thought I was the only one who loathes her styles and colors and shapes! Oy! Oy! Oy!