Honored Contributor

I received an order from QVC yesterday that I wanted to return.  I also had a couple of items from Wayfair to return.  I hardly ever return anything, but yesterday I had several items.  I had planned on sending the QVC item by "ship your way."  Then I saw that there was an address form that would go UPS SurePost and used that instead.  

I packaged everything up and took Wayfair's to FedEx and QVC's to the UPS Store.  When I came home and tracked it I noticed that the QVC item's tracking # had already been used to deliver it to me.  I had used the address label that they had used for me.  It was in an envelope so it wasn't obvious it had been used.

I guess I didn't notice the address because I had several packages that I was working on.  I feel so stupid.  It's going to be delivered to me today, so I will send it back "my way" this time.  :::sigh:::

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

Re: I Did The Stupidest Thing

@NickNack   Don't feel too badly.  We've all done things that make us feel stupid.  Live and learn, right?  At least the Q returns didn't ship to Wayfair, and Wayfair returns to the Q!!

Occasional Contributor

I feel your pain.  I seem to be making more dumb*** goofs now than usual.  Chalk it up to a sign of the times!  (Sorry, but I did  chuckle when I read your post!)

Honored Contributor

@DancinQueen wrote:

@NickNack   Don't feel too badly.  We've all done things that make us feel stupid.  Live and learn, right?  At least the Q returns didn't ship to Wayfair, and Wayfair returns to the Q!!

@DancinQueen   Yes, that would have really been a mess!  I like your way of thinking. 😀

-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@NickNack   - Don't feel bad.  That happens to the best of us.  You are brave to admit it.  Most people would not.  Says something about you integrity.

Frequent Contributor

You are not alone, I have done the same thing in the past and now faithfully check those addresses.  It's easy to see how if can happen with multiple packages so don't be too hard on yourself. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DancinQueen  that´s what I thought @NickNack  did lol.

@NickNack  did they charge you a lot to mail it from you to you?

Respected Contributor

A few months ago, I was doing a wardrobe redo.

I had several paris of shoes to make a decison about-fit and style.

I  inadvertantly returned a mismatched pair to Q.

So a few days later Q returned the mismatched pair. And I fixed the return.

One time I looked and looked for a pair of glasses. Some how they had fallen into a Q return box bc they were returned to me. 

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Sage04   It was a prepaid label that had already been used, so I don't think they charged me anything.  I guess I'll find out eventually.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Sage04   It was a prepaid label that had already been used, so I don't think they charged me anything.  I guess I'll find out eventually.

Guess they will charge you when they return it to you or maybe not since they won´t be losing any money. Maybe  Q might charge you lol.