Frequent Contributor

I CAME BACK TO CHECK OUT THE Q!

I moved a couple of years ago and haven't been watching QVC at all, but recently decided to check it out. WOW! They don't have much of anything I used to order all the time in stock. What happened to reviews? Completely different QVC than I used to enjoy so much. I suppose COVID had a big impact on them like everything else. Sad.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I CAME BACK TO CHECK OUT THE Q!

@joanluvz wrote:

I moved a couple of years ago and haven't been watching QVC at all, but recently decided to check it out. WOW! They don't have much of anything I used to order all the time in stock. What happened to reviews? Completely different QVC than I used to enjoy so much. I suppose COVID had a big impact on them like everything else. Sad.

@joanluvz .. sadly,   IMHO,  QVC started  going down hill years before Covid.  

Valued Contributor

Except for the occasional glitch,  reviews can be written and read under each product online.

Honored Contributor

Reviews have been unchanged for years and years.  They're right where they've always been.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

QVC has used various excuses including Covid, the warehouse burned down, supply issue problems but the biggest problem is mismangement.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still love the Q...so much great merch in my opinion but thats just me.  The shipping and return processing needs a complete complete complete overhaul.  It usually takes 3 to 4 weeks before I see a credit on my Q Card.  Thats ridiculous.   But will continue to shop Isaac, Graver,  Philosophy, Geller, and on and on. Give it another chance, they may surprise you.

Respected Contributor

@joanluvz wrote:

I think more then anything QVC has had a big impact on QVC. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

QVC is now the go to place for overpriced gourmet "glop" and ...wait for it...

Pajamas.

Frequent Contributor

Kachina! I remember you! So for example, for 

Mally Evercolor 5-Pc Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner Set w/ Sharpener 

I don't see any reviews or a way to leave a review. No big deal. I was just wondering.

Frequent Contributor

Also, David and Rick have lost a bunch of weight! Sup with that?