Honored Contributor

I Bet We Are In For a Shock Come Fall

Seems to me they keep trying to rid themselves of the same fashion items. Come fall I think there will be a huge increase in fashion items for new items.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Bet We Are In For a Shock Come Fall

At least we know there will be no pajama shortage.  QVC must have enough squirrelled away to accommodate the whole world.  They just keep coming....

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

At least we know there will be no pajama shortage.  QVC must have enough squirrelled away to accommodate the whole world.  They just keep coming....

Lol Kachina!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Seems to me they keep trying to rid themselves of the same fashion items. Come fall I think there will be a huge increase in fashion items for new items.

I expect more of the same.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

I expect more of the same.

Esp around Xmas,  but they will be flannel.

Valued Contributor

and everyone wants to pay $50 for PJ's after tax and shipping it almost seems that is the cost...

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 I wish they would be cotton flannel. They'll probably just have that awful hot polyester fleece!

Honored Contributor

It seems to me like they are clearing out everything that arrived and not and maybe won't getting new.  Seems on a downhill fast run to me.

Esteemed Contributor

There was a news story last week (shown on my local news, but it was national news) that quite a few of the ships, trains, and supply chains that have been stalled for several months in various ports/locations are now unloading their cargo and freighting it across the country—and the story specifically noted that apparel was one of the largest percentages of the inventory across the board. So there's at least a chance we could see a bunch of new stuff coming our way in the next month or two as everything starts becoming available to retailers, including QVC.

I'll see if I can find the story link...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

There was a news story last week (shown on my local news, but it was national news) that quite a few of the ships, trains, and supply chains that have been stalled for several months in various ports/locations are now unloading their cargo and freighting it across the country—and the story specifically noted that apparel was one of the largest percentages of the inventory across the board. So there's at least a chance we could see a bunch of new stuff coming our way in the next month or two as everything starts becoming available to retailers, including QVC.

I'll see if I can find the story link...

Haha, so we'll be seeing summer clothing in September?   Stock up for next year or great layering pieces.