Honored Contributor

Re: I Am Suspicious of The Price Difference Refunds

I have never had a problem getting a price adjustment credited back to my credit card (payment method) and I've gotten many.  But I've never asked too soon for it, as what Mod Beth was describing above.

Super Contributor

I never knew you could get a price difference refund....can you tell the "rules " on this?

Honored Contributor

@Memebell wrote:

I never knew you could get a price difference refund....can you tell the "rules " on this?

@Memebell  If the item price goes down within 30 days after you

Ordered the item QVC will adjust the item price and give you a refund for the difference or a merchandise credit (your choice).  You have to contact Customer service or the Social Team here and ask for the adjustment. 

Respected Contributor

I wouldn’t even  know the price dropped if they didn’t send me the you looked, we dropped the price email.  It’s not huge amounts, but I probably got $25 total on four or five items so far this year.  A quick email to the social team, and the difference is immediately refunded.

Regular Contributor

I had the same thing happen. A super visor finally called. Her excuse is it is a problem with qvc's system. In 30 years this has never happened. Scared me that my card was no good. I guess it is only good if you're buying but not returning. I think they don't want to give the money back and you have to buy yo get it back.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee thanks so much!    I never knew!