Respected Contributor

What a beautiful young lady! It’s just so nice to see a young lady doing what she is passionate about, and her line is inclusive! She is on with Pat right now, and I could listen to her all day! I love the jeans they presented. Anyone buying anything from this line? 

Respected Contributor

I love what she's doing! I'm not a plus size be any means but I love women who are not afraid to wear cute clothes no matter their size. 

Super Contributor

I really like her, too! She seems so friendly and down to earth, despite all of her accomplishments. I am glad that her line is so inclusive, and she has items for a variety of tastes. I bought a blouse during her debut a few weeks ago, and several items today (blue striped blouse, Jean jacket, jeans). I hope she is successful on  the Q! 😊 ❤

Respected Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjfGKFRXv5I

Hunter McGrady Lookbook. 

She looks amazing in all the outfits.

Valued Contributor

@wvumountiefan @Lali1 How cool was she? Someone who is beautiful and embraces her shape and proudly gave her size. Loved her prevention and her aura. Some of these hosts who freak to say they are an XXS or XS need to take a page out of Hunter's book and admit their true size and wear clothes that actually fit and that can be buttoned or zipped!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought she was lovely also.  Her and Pat were a nice team to watch.  I liked the jeans Pat was wearing but to me the rise looked really long on her so seemed to be a bit too long in the torso.  Maybe she was wearing the tall version?   I don't need another pair of jeans anyway.   I like the style of her clothing though and how she includes all sizes.

Respected Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@wvumountiefan @Lali1 How cool was she? Someone who is beautiful and embraces her shape and proudly gave her size. Loved her prevention and her aura. Some of these hosts who freak to say they are an XXS or XS need to take a page out of Hunter's book and admit their true size and wear clothes that actually fit and that can be buttoned or zipped!

She is beautiful inside which shows her beauty on the outside! We are not all one size and shape and should never feel ashamed. 

When I was in HS in the late 80’s, I was very athletic and ended up playing basketball in college. I was never a “small” girl, even at my lowest weight. I had broad shoulders. I remember my friends being a size 0 or 2 and thinking, good grief, I have no body fat so why am I not “skinny.” 

I of course look back and wonder why I thought those thoughts. So I’m happy that she is confident and inclusive! 😊