Respected Contributor

How to view items from shows?

I used to be able to go into program guide see listings of shows already been on - where at side it says - see list of items shown - No this does not work just goes to list of shows again.

Any ideas please?

Trusted Contributor

Re: How to view items from shows?

I've noticed it also.  I've been reading about changes to the program guide ,, lots of buzz about it and it's different for those using different programs and devices.  I am on my regular laptop and until today I saw nothing different.  As you said, the option to turn off "show details" is not working. 

There are some other threads on here about all the issues  I think they are working on it and it may take time for all the bugs to be worked out.

Honored Contributor

I noticed the same thing.

Go to "Items recently on air" and on the left hand side there will be programs listed of shows already shown.  You can click onto each one to see what was presented.

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I used to be able to go into program guide see listings of shows already been on - where at side it says - see list of items shown - No this does not work just goes to list of shows again.

Any ideas please?

Use the "Shop QVC TV" drop-down menu on the right side near the top of any qvc.com page to select "Items Recently on Air." You will then see a list of all the shows that have aired for the day and can click the titles to see the items presented in each show.

I, too, hate the new program guide. Apparently it has not been applied across all browsers yet, but I'm guessing that when everyone gets to see how "user unfriendly" it is, the Q will get even more negative feedback and hopefully adjust it to be more convenient.

Honored Contributor

On my tablet there are 3 horizontal red bars at the top left.  After clicking there, I click " shop QVC TV"  then "items recently aired" at the top of the menu.  The program guide is at the bottom of the menu.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment