Respected Contributor

How to Navaigate QVC's New Website Design.

I noticed that many people were having trouble trying to get around QVC's new website. So, I'll try and post some tips to make it easier for anyone.

-To get back to QVC's homepage quickly, click on the Q logo on the top-left part of your screen (it's a big, red letter Q with the letters QVC inside of it)

-To shop by category, hover over the Shop By Category section with the mouse and a drop-down menu will appear. That's located right underneath the big, red Q logo. In the Shop By Category section, Fashion, Shoes & Handbags, Jewelry, Beauty, Electronics, Home & Garden, Kitchen & Food, Health & Fitness, and Clearance will appear.

-To get to your account, hover over the My Account section with your mouse. That's at the top of the page closer to the right. When you hover over it, a drop-down menu will appear that shows My Account, Order Status, Wish List, My Collections and Customer Service will show up. Once you log in and you're ready to log out, hover over the My Account section again and the Sign Out option will appear.

-To get to the Program guide, etc., click or hover over the Shop QVC TV section. That's located at the top-right of the homepage. It will show the Program Guide, Items Recently On-Air and Watch Live TV. Or, go to the middle-left side of the QVC homepage and you'll see the words, Program Guide, Watch Live TV, Items On Air and Items Recently On Air.

-To get to the deals, click or hover over the word Deals. You'll find it at the top-right of the homepage and it'll be right next to the Shop QVC TV section. The Deals section will have Clearance, Lunchtime Specials, Today's Special Value, Sale Prices, HOTpicks! Plus, Free S&H and Easy Pay.

-To get to QVC International, go all the way to the bottom of the QVC homepage. The words QVC International will appear in faded grey letters. Beneath that, you'll see in faded grey letters Germany | Italy | QVC/CNR Mall China | Japan | United Kingdom | France. Those links will take you to the different QVC's from different parts of the globe.

-To get to the QVC forum, go all the way to the bottom of the QVC homepage and the words QVC Community will be on the bottom-left side of the screen and will be underneath the words QVC Everywhere. When you click on the words QVC Community, it will take you to another page. When you get to that page, the word Forums will be on the middle-left side of the screen. Click that and it will take you to the QVC Forums where you can chat and post.

-To get to the As-Is section, go to the very top of the QVC homepage and you'll find a long, grey bar. That's the search bar. Type in the words as is in the search bar and it'll tale you to the As-Is section on QVC.

-To search for a product/vendor/brand that you like, go to the search bar again and type in the name of the product/vendor/brand. Example: Edward Bess, LOGO, Nick Chavez, Susan Graver, etc.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: How to Navaigate QVC's New Website Design.

Nice of you to do, but these changes aren't earth shattering enough to warrant all the fallout that's ensued... My main gripe was the changes seemed unwarranted... Change for the sake of change... I don't see that the changes necessarily improved anything, though I also don't think they're as heinous as some seem to believe... and actually, it's really pretty simple to figure out...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 stevieb said:

Nice of you to do, but these changes aren't earth shattering enough to warrant all the fallout that's ensued... My main gripe was the changes seemed unwarranted... Change for the sake of change... I don't see that the changes necessarily improved anything, though I also don't think they're as heinous as some seem to believe... and actually, it's really pretty simple to figure out...

I agree. It's not difficult to use the new format.

Respected Contributor

Hello, stevieb and CalmInTheHeart. Smile

I know, it's probably not a big deal. But I did read the other thread that one of the QVC people posted and quite a few people seemed very frustrated and annoyed by the new format on QVC. They could look through that thread and find ways to navigate the this site, but they'd have to look through all those posts (and there's a lot of them) to find the info that they need.

This thread gets all those answers and puts it into one so people won't have to dig through a whole thread to find it.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

What a kind gesture, NC Bandwagon. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

NCBandwagon, I think it was so very nice of you to take the time to post all this information for those who are having trouble with the new format. In this day and age when it seems that everyone is supposed to be so computer savvy, sometimes people tend to forget that not everyone is. I can usually navigate pretty well on the web, but it's when I have to get into the really technical aspects of the computer that I have to wave the surrender flag! WinkSmile

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/4/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:

I feel the same way. People have been carrying on like it's the end of days. It's not difficult.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/4/2015 icezeus said:
On 4/4/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:

I feel the same way. People have been carrying on like it's the end of days. It's not difficult.

I'm questioning the authenticity of some of those posts. Surely, they're not all legit.
Contributor

what the heck happened to all the product videos? I click on a product to see the on air presentation, that had 2 places. one was right under the inlarge icon and then right in the middle the video you could watch.

For some reason I don't have it anymore and that took place after the update. Is this something they removed?

If this is what happened then I will be shopping else where. I work so I check on items I want or need and use that to see what something looked like on the models or what all or how it works.

Am I the only person that doesn't see it? Customer service told me it was there for me to shut my computer down and restart it. I know enough about that -I already tried that. Nope still not there, they didn't know what to tell me??

Almost a non QVC shopper.