Esteemed Contributor

Re: How slow can they go?

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma After my experience with Wayne one of the moderators on these Forums last night, I cannot trust Customer Service to do anything, I even deleted all of my  credit cards that were on file, they think they can just charge whatever they want on whichever card they choose without even notifying the customer, or getting our approval, I have threatened to be d one with them before, but last night was the straw that broke the camels back, I have no respect for them!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How slow can they go?

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma I went so far as to contact my financial company that holds my card, and asked them to open an investigation as to how this could happen without my approval, this should never have happened!

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma There is too a way, go into your account, and look at order status, then go to the tab that says Easy Pay, that will show all easy pays for that one item, you will then be given a chance to pay off the balance, but then again they have been screwing up with Easy Pay too, so wait awhile.  I had an item show up that I had a past due balance on an Easy Pay, I immeditely paid it, received confirmation that it was accepted and it could take up to 24 hours for the payment to process.  The next day I look and it still showed past due, I was confused so I wrote to the Forum and asked what is happening.  Alice wrote back and asked if she could apply the payment, she did it and the same thing happened, and yes I had enough credit.  She wanted me to call a Customer Service Clerk as there was sensitive information involved, I did that, and the next day it showed past due still so I contacted the bank that holds my Visa card, they claimed QVC never presented that amount for processing, nor had they had not declined anything on my account, So once again I contacted Alice, she emailed me back saying that this particular order was very confusing as she showed it now paid off.  She was sending it to financial and would notify me as soon as they got back to her.  She never emailed me back, so I still have no idea what happened? And probably never will?

Frequent Contributor

The shipping is absolutely ridiculous!  I ordered 2 QF tops early on 11/13, and STILL don't have them.  FInally today in tracking they said they handed it over to the post office.  Really?  Now with Thanksgiving, it'll be even longer!  QVC and HSN are owned by the same company.  HSN warehouses are much farther from me than QVC, but I always get my HSN items in record time!  What is wrong with this picture?

Honored Contributor

@Sassealassea wrote:

Nearly every item that passes through Hodgkin, Illinois to So. CA adds delays to delivery.

I was shocked to receive the TSV ordered on 11/19 in my mail today.  That is a record, but then again order shipped from Fresno. 

@Sassealassea Is that Fresno, California you are talking about? Think there is a Fresno in Texas. So that would be another West Coast shipping facility for QVC, along with Ontario, California? Just curious. Hope they are expanding so there are more shipping facilities all over the U.S.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Sassealassea wrote:

Nearly every item that passes through Hodgkin, Illinois to So. CA adds delays to delivery.

I was shocked to receive the TSV ordered on 11/19 in my mail today.  That is a record, but then again order shipped from Fresno. 

@Sassealassea Is that Fresno, California you are talking about? Think there is a Fresno in Texas. So that would be another West Coast shipping facility for QVC, along with Ontario, California? Just curious. Hope they are expanding so there are more shipping facilities all over the U.S.

@World Traveler   Yes, Fresno, CA was the origin which I believe was direct from an Amazon fulfillment enter.  There is another thread regarding fast shipping on the Echo TSV.

Respected Contributor

I am waiting on two beauty deliveries. Gingerbread Man shower gel ordered 11/11...no info available on line at all except estimated delivery date of 11/17.

just says billing info received?

Also, the IT TSV which was on waitlist but became available a couple of days later and was shipped. Both have been charged to me.

Honored Contributor

I know. WHAT is QVC'S problem with shipping and receiving???? That and all the issues with their website is  why I rarely if ever order anything anymore.

Honored Contributor

A couple of days ago I placed an order very early in the morning.  Later in the day I tried to cancel one of the items (were 2 on the order) and it said it was in process and could not be canceled.  I bet it will take the usual 5 days to ship.  When I order from Macy's, Nordstrom, Amazon the item(s) ship that day or the next day.

Contributor

My situation is a bit different. I bought a new Christmas tree and sprang for expedited shipping despite the very, very high cost so all the kids could be here to decorate together (a rare event now that they're grown and scattered). And it never arrived. Besides being extrememly disappointed, I was upset i'd paid almost 70.00 extra (yes, I'm nutso) but upon calling customer service, they apologized and before ZI even asked, told me that they'd refunded not only the extra fee but the original shipping charge (30.00) as well. Yes, super let down we can't decorate together but 100.00 back in my pocket made it a little less painful. I still find the people who work for QVC very caring and helpful.