Trusted Contributor

Re: How much Holiday Gourmet can One Take?

@nana59 wrote:

you need to look inbetween your couch cushions for your remote!!!

That was my laugh for the evening.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Picky Lady wrote:

FIVE consecutive hours today of Gourmet Holiday, from 3-5 pm and 5-8 pm. It needs it's own channel!  QVC programming can't be any worse for especially the past year. Have you ever noticed that the main channel and QVC2 have the same show or vendor/product on at the same time? Not to mention 3 hours of any host and program is too much, especially with hosts like Jane and Susan Graver!

Watching very little of QVC anymore.

You have a right to your opinion, I hate it when posters pile on .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Here we go with caddy remarks

Respected Contributor

For programming suggestions and complaints, write to QVC Programming Director:  tammy.kriebel@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

How many complaints about programming, items and hosts can one take?

Woman Frustrated

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Woman Frustrated

Thats the purpose of these Forums to provide QVC with opinions, suggestions, and initiate discussions---within the Community Standards & Guidelines....

Per QVC website--QVC strives to continually improve your experience with QVC and appreciate your suggestions.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry but I agree with @Picky Lady.  I was thinking the very same thing.  And yes I also feel the programming has been totally obnoxious in the past year or so.  I am losing interest too.  The change the channel crowd enjoys every single program I guess regardless of the items/hosts.    We all know we have different interests but back in the day, and all of you remember that have been around for awhile, the programming was much more enjoyable as were most of the hosts.

Honored Contributor

Nobody has to take any of it!  OP's post sounds like she is strapped to a chair and forced to watch QVC!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee Not necessarily.  I see what you're saying, but I think it goes back to what we are interested in shopping for. Of course we aren't "forced to watch QVC" as you say, but many of us--including myself--like shopping here and want to see more of what we like. For example, I've complained in the past about the excessive CIJ and nonstop XMAS shows each year, but some enjoy them, though I do not. It's not a matter of me forced to watch it, it's just me expressing what I prefer to see. And again, being this is a Q forum, it is allowed for us to say what shows we like and those we don't like so much.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Woman Frustrated

Thats the purpose of these Forums to provide QVC with opinions, suggestions, and initiate discussions---within the Community Standards & Guidelines....

Per QVC website--QVC strives to continually improve your experience with QVC and appreciate your suggestions.

@Spurt  They may appreciate suggestions but I don't see them following any.