Contributor

How much Holiday Gourmet can One Take?

FIVE consecutive hours today of Gourmet Holiday, from 3-5 pm and 5-8 pm. It needs it's own channel!  QVC programming can't be any worse for especially the past year. Have you ever noticed that the main channel and QVC2 have the same show or vendor/product on at the same time? Not to mention 3 hours of any host and program is too much, especially with hosts like Jane and Susan Graver!

Watching very little of QVC anymore.

Honored Contributor

Re: How much Holiday Gourmet can One Take?

Sounds like you solved your own problem by "watching very little of QVC anymore."

Esteemed Contributor

you need to look inbetween your couch cushions for your remote!!!

Honored Contributor

@Picky Lady Since you are "watching very little" of QVC anymore, whatcha belly achin' about?

Respected Contributor

I don't know if QVC tracks viewership specific to merchandise/ program. One way for it to go away is: Don't watch it, don't buy anything. If I am going to pay gourmet prices, I will find local vendors/ products who need the business.

Esteemed Contributor

@Picky Lady, I agree that's a lot of time devoted to food! I'll pass on checking out the videos since I'm not interested. Some people like to order the food - I'm not one of them, and that's fine. As for the mean, snarky comments - just ignore them. There have been complaints in the past about that issue, but civility isn't always what we see here.

Valued Contributor

I appreciate food availability on QVC but the shows leave a lot to be desired.  How many times do we really need to see twenty minute presentations on microwave popcorn?  How many times must we be subjected to the obnoxious silliness of some host pairs? How much more can you charge...$49 for 12 hotdogs?  Really?  How much chocolate, everything covered in bacon and or cheese must there be?  Too many crumb cakes!  If you take food up to your nose do not place it back on the plate with other food.  Stop punishing us with higher prices for buying smaller quantities.  Find some new items.  And yes, five hours of food plus scattered hour long shows in one day might make us a little sick in our tummies. The end.

Valued Contributor

amen  you said it all  they smell it take it apart     how gross

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Talk about programming to drive viewers AWAY....SMH!!!  QVC apparently has not heard of OVERKILL!!!  ..Locally there are better offerings of similar products and better prices too and you can still have them delivered to your door ....We all know we can all grab our remote and move on, but it doesn't help QVC's bottom line... @Picky Lady  has a valid point! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy the gourmet shows.  Have some Jimmy the Baker crumb cakes coming my way.  

If you don't like it then don't watch.  That's what I do on gem day or garden day but I don't come to the forums to complain about it.   Each their own.