Honored Contributor

How many more inducements can they come up with?

[ Edited ]

Extended return policy, easy pays on everything, free ship days, the only thing left is let you order it for free. Seriously what else do you think they should do?

Honored Contributor

Re: How many more inducements can they come up with?

Better variety of products with more professional people selling them.

Honored Contributor

I like HSN for their 20% off coupons.  Free shipping is nice.  They do extended returns every year around Christmas.  I couldn't care less about EZ-pays and find it annoying that Checkout defaults to EZ-pay and I hve to remember to turn it off every time.  

Honored Contributor

It would be lovely if they could get our orders shipped within 48 hours.  I've been waiting 5 days for my Ryka TSV boots to ship, although many people have received theirs.  Still "in process" today.  The things I ordered on Susan Graver TSV day also haven't shipped.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I like HSN for their 20% off coupons.  Free shipping is nice.  They do extended returns every year around Christmas.  I couldn't care less about EZ-pays and find it annoying that Checkout defaults to EZ-pay and I hve to remember to turn it off every time.  

I second this. Nearly every other place I shop seems to have regular sales, discounts and other incentives. One site I frequent has free ship over $50 with their store credit card...I frequently take advantage of that. Plus, their card has rewards and they send discounts every so often. I get none of that with the Q card. I never even got any of those freebies others did..like the coffee mug or tote bag and I am a longtime cardholder who pays in full each month.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Respected Contributor

Just get my orders to me in a timely manner.....that is all I desire or need.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

A year ago, I purchased several items and the default went to EZ Pay --- I am also annoyed with that. It doesn't accomplish a thing as people ordering EZ Pay will purchase more (that's the idea) - so they'll be getting billed for a couple of months. If they return items - forget about deciphering the bill. You can't.

I've been with the Q for 25 years and never used EZ Pay -- if I can't afford it. I don't buy it.

Honored Contributor

@kivah    You can easily click on "edit" and convert easy pay to one big payment.  Takes no effort.  I imagine many more people use easy pay, thus it's the default.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I'd like them to stop using USPS Mail Innovations for shipping or give us a reasonably priced alternative. I'd also like to be able to cancel an order if I get the "Sorry, shipping is delayed" email.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite from list is from Review 2, drop Mail Innovations or any other program that transfers UPS to USPS.  I have a post office box and its been a nightmare.  All Amazon is delayed by one day due to faulty message generated by barcode scanning.  At least I get the package, usually the next day.  From QVC things disappear into the stratosphere for days and occasionally weeks.  I had one item show up back at QVC.  Now how does that happen? I certainly didn't refuse it.  So did I pay original shipping?  I really should check on this stuff.  I've just thrown up my hands and trust QVC and other shippers will do the right thing.