Honored Contributor

Re: How many Easy Pays can you have out at once?

On 8/21/2014 brii said:

I don't think there is a limit.

I would think there is no limit as long as your ""card"" (debit or credit) accepts the purchase.

Frequent Contributor

Do they hold the entire amount or say the purchase is $600 but Easy Pay Installment is 100 you only need$ 100 in the account?
Super Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Toni 973 said: Do they hold the entire amount or say the purchase is $600 but Easy Pay Installment is 100 you only need$ 100 in the account?

Didn't you ask this question last night? I thought you were planning to call CS to follow up with your specific questions? CS is really the best place to ask some of these questions. As you can see here - each poster seems to have a different answer for you.

Valued Contributor

No limits on how many as long as they get paid.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/21/2014 busygirl said:

Even being a first time buyer?
Esteemed Contributor

DP

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Toni 973 said:

You will never know until you either try it or call CS and ask them.

Seems like maybe I remember having to place the order by phone as a first time customer using easy pay.

Just call in and order one of the items you want. If all goes well, you will be established as a customer and you can order the other item any time you want.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

On 8/21/2014 betteb said:

You will never know until you either try it or call CS and ask them.

Seems like maybe I remember having to place the order by phone as a first time customer using easy pay.

Just call in and order one of the items you want. If all goes well, you will be established as a customer and you can order the other item any time you want.

Ok thanks. I'd just rather order online.
Trusted Contributor

With easy pay, you are just authorizing QVC to charge your credit card an amount each month. It is on the buyer to pay their credit card bill. If you don't, you are charged late fees and interest. QVC will get their money, so there is no risk to them. They would not care if you're a first time buyer or how many items you purchase as long as the credit card approval goes through.

If someone carries a large balance on their card, a large charge might put them over their limit, whereas an easy pay might not.

Regular Contributor

I think those who have responded that there is a hold on your account for the FULL amount of purchase are correct. If you have a sufficient line-of-credit on your account, you can place as many EPs as you want. If there is a policy limiting EPS, it would be helpful for others to know but think it is tied to an individual's credit.