Trusted Contributor

How long for a wait listed item to come back?

[ Edited ]

The other day they had the Nespresso as the QVC2 Big Deal---I wasn't quick enough to order Smiley Sad

Is there any way to know how long it will take to get mine?

Thanks in advance if anyone knows Smiley Happy

PS I am so grateful for the mods!!  They have removed so many not so nice posts lately!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: How long for a wait listed item to come back?

[ Edited ]

Hi, @JasoninBoston !  The waitlist order stays open for 45 days, so it should come in within that timeframe.  Occasionally, there are delays, in which case, I’ve always received an email stating that it will be delayed for some additional period.  I don’t think I’ve ever had a waitlist order canceled by QVC but I’m sure it has happened to others.  Hope this helps!

PS - I’m also on waitlist for the Nespresso.

Esteemed Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @JasoninBoston !  The waitlist order stays open for 45 days, so it should come in within that timeframe.  Occasionally, there are delays, in which case, I’ve always received an email stating that it will be delayed for some additional period.  I don’t think I’ve ever had a waitlist order canceled by QVC but I’m sure it has happened to others.  Hope this helps!

PS - I’m also on waitlist for the Nespresso.

I wish they would ship faster!  45 days seems SO long!!

Thanks!

@MJDinVegas

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/Nespresso-Vertuo-Coffee-and-Espresso-Maker-w-Coupon-%26-Milk-Frother.product.K49...

@JasoninBoston 

Looks like Big Deal is still in effect, including free s&h.

@x Hedge 

Yes that's what I ordered.

I really want it soon!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Thanks!!

Valued Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

The other day they had the Nespresso as the QVC2 Big Deal---I wasn't quick enough to order Smiley Sad

PS I am so grateful for the mods!!  They have removed so many not so nice posts lately!!

Keep in mind that being on a waitlist does not a guarantee that the item will become available.  But I do hope that it does become available in your case.  Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Keep in mind that being on a waitlist does not a guarantee that the item will become available.  But I do hope that it does become available in your case.  Good luck.

@Snowhite714 

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

Smiley Happy

I did a search on the internet regarding this issue.   I found posts that said change your shipping method and it will change to in process.  I had been watching my item that was on the wait list for 3 weeks.   As soon as I changed the shipping method it changed to in process.