Honored Contributor

Re: How do I get a refund for item not delivered?

I have merely mentioned problems on the Customer Care forum and they stepped in and helped me out.  Give them the date of the order and the name of the item and they will find it.  Don't give tracking number or any other personal info.  I have one Belle top overdue right now but I'm holding off in case it shows up. I worked at the post office years ago and I have visions of those envelopes jammed up on the floor under the conveyer belts.  This item no longer is available and I'm really hoping it shows up.

Contributor

Re: How do I get a refund for item not delivered? - UPDATE

Thanks to all for the advice to reach out to the Social Team.

They were immediately responsive in issuing a refund since the item can't be traced to any known location.

Your advice was very helpful.  I feel bad that QVC has such a good social team to help on the backend - when it surely would be nice to have deliveries going as well on the front end!

Valued Contributor

I had the same problem.  After calling and getting no answer from Customer Service I contacted QVC through Facebook messenger.  The item was promptly reordered and delivered.

Occasional Visitor

Can someone tell me where on QVC website mentions you need to ask for your money back if QVC makes a label but never sends out the product.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tonynflo wrote:

Can someone tell me where on QVC website mentions you need to ask for your money back if QVC makes a label but never sends out the product.

Send an email to QVCsocialteam@qvc.com..They will help you.