Contributor

How do I get a refund for item not delivered?

So now that it’s happened to me - I understand the frustration! Item was shipped two weeks ago- the last tracking information shows it was avenger nj. No one answers at Customer service, no one responds on an online chat. There is literally no way to ask for a refund for an item that is clearly not going to be delivered! Any ideas for redress? Thanks!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How do I get a refund for item not delivered?

Super Contributor

Try and e-mail the moderators. qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  They are very helpful and will get back to you very quickly

Honored Contributor

Your item is not necessarily lost.  I just got one today that was way overdue.  USPS and UPS are both a big mess and way behind in package delivery with many pkgs being misdirected but eventually found.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@lil punkit   Your order will probably still arrive.  QVC ships with Mail Innovations, which is the cheapest and slowest delivery available.  It's much slower than just using regular USPS, UPS or FedEx.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

I had the same problem.  My items were over 45 days "late" and they wanted me to pay for them. I didn't know QVC has a policy that if you don't contact them within the 45 days you have to pay for the order no matter what. I sent an email to the qvcsocialteam and got a refund on all three orders within a day.  Regardless if you want the items or not I would contact them.

Contributor

Thanks everyone, for the assist!

Valued Contributor

@lil punkit wrote:
So now that it’s happened to me - I understand the frustration! Item was shipped two weeks ago- the last tracking information shows it was avenger nj. No one answers at Customer service, no one responds on an online chat. There is literally no way to ask for a refund for an item that is clearly not going to be delivered! Any ideas for redress? Thanks!

I did this very thing last night for an order dated in May. I put on a tv show, went to live chat ,typed in my info. I was queue 56. And I waited till I was number 1. It took an hour but I got my credit. I don't know if there is a specific period of time that you have to wait for delivery.  Em

Respected Contributor

@lil punkit  If you paid by credit card, dispute the charge to your credit card issuer.  They'll charge the amout back to the seller.  Don't pay for the item.  If you paid by debit card, you'll have to work with your bank to get the funds restored; not an easy task.

Esteemed Contributor

@lil punkit   send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com