Trusted Contributor

Re: How big are the hosts closet??

my husband th8inks the reason some host talk so much about family...they want to bring us in...to make us feel apart of thier family......same thing with this drinking of the wine with the shows (I think looks stupid).  And with this part of making it look like we are a part of their family...maybe we will believe them and buy more!!!!

All a sales pitch.    I still don't believe.  I either change channel or push the mute button

Just is all annoying to me.

Trusted Contributor

I bet upon their return will will hear allllll Disney and very little to no program talk.  I will feel very sorry for their guests...again

Respected Contributor

I heard Lisa Robertson say many years ago in a piece about the Q on some news channel that they absolutely are not allowed to say that they own things that they do not own. In addition, I think many of the hosts are prolific shoppers, with a discount, and I do believe that they buy LOTS of QVC clothing and accessories!

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

It may be an exaggeration, but to me it's a lie.  I don't buy any of it.

I agree--it's a lie.  We know it and they know that we know it, but they don't care.  Anything to make a sale.

Trusted Contributor

By now all the regular ladies that read here must know the hosts will say anything for us to buy!I personally could care less what they should buy.There buying everything doesn't make me buy.