Honored Contributor

Re: How big are the hosts closet??

Why people need closets full of shoes and clothes baffles me. My husband and I have separate closets that are eight feet wide and three feet deep. We manage with no problem. I've seen small studio apartments with only three feet of closet space; those renters must have to devise a mix and match system for their work clothes.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@mspatmac Good point - I've wondered also after reading some postings.receive  3 - 4 packages per day - and closets chucked so full can't see what's in there.

I can still see the back wall of my closets - LOL

@fthunt    I can assure you that's exactly my situation.  I could take pictures but I'd be embarrassed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

It make me NUTS when they are buying " two fo these ..maybe three"

or MY DAUGHTER LOVES THIS ONE!!!!   i really don't care to hear much more about her Daughter!!!!  ( Jane)

Leah  Williams is the absolute best........she gives you all the information without needing to tell you how many of the she has...or is buying!!!   

Big enough.  Leah is the same way.  They all are.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I'll bet that Carolyn does have alot of closet space.  I think it is just her and DH in their large home; therefore many closets for two people.  And she lives where there are four seasons, so if closet space does get at a premium, off season clothes can be stored and rotated seasonally.

@KathyM23    She's also very active and goes a lot.  Good income to spend, I'm sure she buy and donates a lot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Carolyn has stated on more than one occasion that she frequently donates items from her closet to make room for new purchases.

And I enjoy watching Jane. 🙂

Valued Contributor

@jonbon ...  knock yourself out !!

Respected Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

@jonbon ...  knock yourself out !!

Well thanks, I will!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

You know...it's really sad.....

there are the lonely women who feel that they are friends with with Jane...Carolyn.....Maribeth... because they know so much about their families. They buy what they are selling even if they will never use/wear the stuff.

My Mother was one of those women and actually thought they sent her a personal Christmas card when she got that QVC postcard....

Honored Contributor

@minnie 50 wrote:

So sick sick of JT talking about her daughters and everything they have or will get. Also the bragging of the beach condo the trips, etc....in poor taste to say the least! nobody cares JT. Im sure she is paying for the new york studios for her daughters given how much she makes in salary!!!

@minnie 50 - and how much is it she makes in salary?  No one discloses that information and they shouldn't as it's none of our concern.  Everything else is just wild speculation. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Yes, and what a crying shame Leah was away from QVC this week. Woman Frustrated She is missed.

And speaking of crying, I practically did so when I switched over to QVC and saw who the host was for the LOGO show. So LOGO a NO GO for me today.  

Logo is a no go for me everyday. 

No Mo Lo Go Fo U   @HLP ?